• 93(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
I'm not very good with the linux terminal and have followed guides on getting Headphones up and running. It's been running pretty well for a couple of months and is now having problems, I guess because of the update issue as rembo mentioned a few posts back.

Simple, I'll go do a git pull. So I head to the terminal, cd .headphones which is where my Headphones.py file is, and run git pull, and get the following error;

fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

That's about exhausted my linux terminal knowledge. I'd rather not have to do a full reinstall, as I guess I'd lose all my hard figured out settings...I must be able to to an in place update...right?

Haylp!

EDIT: I would add that it's all working in that it finds and snatches albums, but it won't post process them (rename and move). Doesn't look like it's even trying from the logs. Secondly, when I ask it to force post-process, it does one album, then stops post processing the remaining albums after trying to notify XBMC as per the below...

Code:
2014-04-23 20:27:54    ERROR    
Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/sjswallow/.headphones/headphones/logger.py", line 126, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 504, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/home/sjswallow/.headphones/headphones/postprocessor.py", line 1057, in forcePostProcess
verify(snatched['AlbumID'], folder, snatched['Kind'])
File "/home/sjswallow/.headphones/headphones/postprocessor.py", line 261, in verify
doPostProcessing(albumid, albumpath, release, tracks, downloaded_track_list, Kind)
File "/home/sjswallow/.headphones/headphones/postprocessor.py", line 446, in doPostProcessing
xbmc.update()
File "/home/sjswallow/.headphones/headphones/notifiers.py", line 210, in update
request = self._sendjson(host, 'AudioLibrary.Scan')
File "/home/sjswallow/.headphones/headphones/notifiers.py", line 197, in _sendjson
response = request.request_json(url, method="POST", data=simplejson.dumps(data), headers=headers)
File "/home/sjswallow/.headphones/headphones/request.py", line 87, in request_json
response = request_response(url, **kwargs)
File "/home/sjswallow/.headphones/headphones/request.py", line 22, in request_response
request_method = getattr(requests, method)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'POST'
2014-04-23 20:27:54    INFO    
Sending library update command to XBMC @ http://LENOVOXBMC:80
Have you tried using a GUI for git? I have been using SmartGIT and updating bunch of stuff daily without a problem.
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

(2014-04-24, 03:40)akya Wrote: Have you tried using a GUI for git? I have been using SmartGIT and updating bunch of stuff daily without a problem.

I'll give that a try later, thanks.
How often should post processing happen? Like how long should a download that's reported as OK sit in the download folder?
(2014-04-26, 15:39)jamesd86 Wrote: How often should post processing happen? Like how long should a download that's reported as OK sit in the download folder?

I have this problem too with the very latest update, pp is not working
hi guys,

I started using this addon on windows 8.
I was using sickbeard, sabbzbd together with couch potato, so configuration of headphones was very similar.

However I have issue. Albums are snatched correctly and donwloaded, but they are never postprocessed and moved to my music folder.
Once downloaded they stay in snatched directory and status staty as snached.

Do you know what is going on ?
Post process is cure borked. Force post process to get everything flowing.
manual postproccessig works but only for one album Sad
I have to click again so next one would be process.

Update of XMBC also does not work Sad
(2014-04-29, 06:48)macmus Wrote: manual postproccessig works but only for one album Sad
I have to click again so next one would be process.

Exactly the same problem as I'm having...
Remove the notification and it should just post process everything in download folder.
I believe the post-processing issues are fixed or close to being fixed in the development branch.

https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/commits/develop
(2014-04-29, 17:26)Aenima99x Wrote: I believe the post-processing issues are fixed or close to being fixed in the development branch.

how much time till they move it to master branch ?
another question:

what is best indexer for music ?
(2014-04-29, 21:02)macmus Wrote: another question:

what is best indexer for music ?

Torrents. lol.

Usenet is horrible for music.
(2014-04-29, 20:28)macmus Wrote:
(2014-04-29, 17:26)Aenima99x Wrote: I believe the post-processing issues are fixed or close to being fixed in the development branch.

how much time till they move it to master branch ?

I was browsing the GIT issue yesterday, and rembo said 'a few days' as there are obviously other items he needs to be sure are working before merging with master. Shouldn't be long...
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9