• 61(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
(2012-04-04, 08:05)HenryFord Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 23:37)Marcoevich Wrote: The donate server is not needed for headphones to run, but it guarantees you speedy searches Wink. You can also use the free server from tbueter.com, the original MB server or you can set up your own.
My server (tbueter.com) is not available anymore since the server was eating up my VPS' resources...

Well that's weird.. When did you disabled it? I still have it selected in headphones config and I do not get any errors at all. In fact it still downloadss new albums.. Blush

Edit: For anyone having NZBmatrix issues, they seem to have it fixed by now. For me it works at least Wink

From the NZBmatrix forum:

FLASH wrote:
Ive just enabled search rss again, its old code that I havnt checked 100% but it should work

Monitoring the loads, so it might get disabled again...
i have a question i havent found an answer so far:

my headphone is up and running on a slick ARM-embedded system. unfortunately headphones only finds a few albums per artist, or none at all. does this have to do with the limited webscraping permissions given by musicbrainz? would this be remedied by using the rembo server (I would be more than happy to donate if this would result in reliable search results)?

best,
h.a.
(2012-04-04, 12:55)Marcoevich Wrote: Well that's weird.. When did you disabled it? I still have it selected in headphones config and I do not get any errors at all. In fact it still downloadss new albums.. Blush
Mhm... strange Big Grin That was a while ago - probably around a week or something?
But: Downloading shouldn't be affected by that since it doesn't need mb-data to do so, the albums were probably already in hp's database.

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I am still confused. I am now using the "private donation server" and still don't get it to scan properly. Can someone confirm that it is working for him and how many artists we are talking about. I am struggling even if I only include a small number artists to properly scan.

Does it work for you with the "old server" and you are now "just" checking for new available releases or did you also do the initial scan with the "donation server"?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
just donated for the heaadphones server. hope it makes a difference.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-04-04, 16:05)rflores2323 Wrote: just donated for the heaadphones server. hope it makes a difference.

did it?
(2012-04-04, 17:36)hansarsch Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 16:05)rflores2323 Wrote: just donated for the heaadphones server. hope it makes a difference.

did it?

In order to minimize frustration - I would suggest anyone having issues go through the process of making sure they have isolated the problem specifically to musicbrainz servers locking them out before doing a before/after compare with rembo's donation only server. No question it's going to help, but many people have configuration and other issues that the fastest MB server in the world can't fix.

I donated from the settings page. How do I set it up to use the private VIP server? When I donated it did not give me the option for creating an account.
(2012-04-05, 04:19)c_tripps_2k Wrote: I donated from the settings page. How do I set it up to use the private VIP server? When I donated it did not give me the option for creating an account.

Well, if you donated from the settings page, you should have seen this page: http://headphones.codeshy.com/vip/

You created an account even before you made the donation, so you should have your login credentials by now Smile

@HenryFord, my server is down now so I can't check it right now. I will check it for you once I'm home Wink

EDIT: Confirmed server down Wink I opened an issue on github to let rembo10 know he can remove your server from the config page. It's good for him though, I've now made a donation to get access to his VIP server Tongue
donated for the headphones server. Everything working great now.Big Grin
donated!!!! woohoo!
Hey guys - just wanted to drop in with a quick update to let you know what's going on with headphones. I'm finally getting around to fixing all the back end kinks, getting the old code cleaned up and working on a spiffy new interface. The master branch may not see any changes for about a month or two while I update things on my end, but don't panic because it's on the way (if you're interested in helping out, drop me a line so we can work out a solid plan)

My main focus in terms of the UI is usability. Right now the config page is a mess (options scattered everywhere!) and generally its just confusing to navigate. Expect a lot of changes in this area - but the stuff that works won't go anywhere.

The error catching and instability is the second major thing that will be worked on. In the meantime, I'll also be going through the github issues and feature requests to integrate as much as I can into the second major revision.

If you have any ideas/issues, be sure to get them posted on github. When most of the code is sorted, I'll head back here and update the screenshots, wiki, first post, etc. so that everything is up to date.

Thanks for all the support - its nice to be a part of such an awesome (and patient!) community :-) and I'm really looking forward to getting something bad ass out to you as soon as possible :-)
Great news, look forward to the improved gui and screenshots
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
Thank you rembo10 and to all the guys helping you out.

I've donated Smile
Great job rembo10! keep up the good work :-)
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9