• 66(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
A lot of people have been getting that IncompleteRead error with nzbmatrix. It might be a problem with their feed but I'll get a fix up tomorrow to get around it
(2012-04-27, 19:40)rembo10 Wrote: A lot of people have been getting that incompleteread error with nzbmatrix. It might be a problem with their feed but I'll get a fix up tomorrow to get around it

I had some NZBMatrix issues yesterday that were unrelated to Headphones, so I think their servers were acting up. Lots of empty NZBs.
(2012-04-27, 18:18)drawmonster Wrote: Disregard my last post. Headphones is way to much of a PITA to mess with. Plus, I'm not paying $10 for something that's supposed to be free. Hopefully a good alternative will come out that is of the quality of Sickbeard and Couchpotato. I'll gladly pay for extras and addons, but Headphones requires you to pay for it to even function.

***deletes Headphones***
People like you...
sorry, but what the heck? As said before: You can set up your own server if you want to, noone is forcing you to use rembo10's server. And... what should he do? It's not like that he is enforcing musicbrainz.org to limit the bandwith and the calls made to their website. As you might know - hosting stuff like this, is expensive. Very expensive.
How do you suspect sickbeard and couchpotato got where they are today? They both use sources which wouldn't be here if there aren't any people out there who are willing to contribute to the backends (i.e. themoviedb and thetvdb).
Ultimately: Your loss.
If you want to run around, undermine the efforts of the community and of the developer - do it somewhere else, here is not really the place to discuss your personal shortcomings.

And to make things worse - your are someone with 5 posts on this forum, just grabbing everything he can get for free and not giving back to the community in any way - why should we care what you want?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

hi Smile i donated for sever access, i was gonna install the VM but frankly... it's a rainy sunday afternoon and the snooker is on Wink

i'm happy to donate, however post-processing is still very broken! i have SAB set to replace whitespaces with _ and SAB changes the permissions of the files to 777 after downloading, they seem to just sit there in the folder and (shock! horror!) i have to manually copy them over.

I just try to resolve Headphones systematic blocage by donation using the headphones link. So far no change I always get the failure message as in the past. Do you know if there is a way forward (reboot the PC or any thing else to do)?
Hey all,

New to the program but VERY impressed. Thanks Rembo10!
The 10 dollar donation for private server access is a bargain at twice the price.

Have most things working except for scanning my existing library.

I am getting a fatal error in the python log as follows:

File "C:\Python27\lib\threaing.py, line 483, in run
self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files\Headphones\headphones\librarysync.py", line 111 in libraryScan
releasetype = release['Type'].replace('/','_')
AttributeError: 'Nonetype' object has no attribute 'replace'

The Headphones logs just shows "Checking filepaths to see if we can find any matches" and no more

Is this a problem with my folder structure?

Thanks for any help,

James

Whenever I try and set anything to wanted I get this: (win 7 machine using ie fyi)

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\headphones_win32build\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\headphones_win32build\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\headphones_win32build\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\headphones_win32build\headphones\webserve.py", line 143, in markAlbums
searcher.searchforalbum(mbid, new=False)
File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\headphones_win32build\headphones\searcher.py", line 93, in searchforalbum
foundNZB = searchNZB(albumid, new, lossless)
File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\headphones_win32build\headphones\searcher.py", line 188, in searchNZB
size = int(item.links[1]['length'])
IndexError: list index out of range

Any ideas?
Heya folks,

Maybe this has been/should be raised elsewhere (I couldn't find it), but is there a music scraper for xmbc that could use headphones' server after I have donated?

Headphones is updating better than any music scraper for xmbc currently, as none of them are updating properly due to licencing issues (allmusic).

Thanks!
Also, I'm getting this error when I click 'want' on an album:

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Sources\headphones\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "E:\Sources\headphones\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Sources\headphones\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "E:\Sources\headphones\headphones\webserve.py", line 167, in queueAlbum
    searcher.searchforalbum(AlbumID, new)
  File "E:\Sources\headphones\headphones\searcher.py", line 93, in searchforalbum
    foundNZB = searchNZB(albumid, new, lossless)
  File "E:\Sources\headphones\headphones\searcher.py", line 188, in searchNZB
    size = int(item.links[1]['length'])
IndexError: list index out of range

Any ideas what might be going on or how I can fix this?
Just accidentally donated twice >.< Bet I'm shit out of luck if i wanted a refund on one of them hey >.>
(2012-04-30, 23:15)Texiun Wrote: Just accidentally donated twice >.< Bet I'm shit out of luck if i wanted a refund on one of them hey >.>

You should give the extra to the next person that asks you!
I too am getting the same error when "wanting" an album. I haven't changed anything and it seems to have randomly started happening?
Not that this solves the problem, but I disabled NZBMatrix (now only using Newzbin) and restarted. The "Error 500" when clicking wanted for an album goes away. Not a really good fix, but it at least is functional for the time being.
(2012-04-30, 23:34)oneadvent Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 23:15)Texiun Wrote: Just accidentally donated twice >.< Bet I'm shit out of luck if i wanted a refund on one of them hey >.>

You should give the extra to the next person that asks you!

Sadly I clicked the "Donate" Button at the bottom...Not the other one that links to creating your account...Bit shit imo
Hi guys

I recently installed this as well, got the donate server details and let it run on my library to import all the artists.

Using the HenryFord version, but I'm having problems with the snatched files.

KAT: Downloading 2kb torrent files that are corrupt, as far as I can tell this is due to forced compression from KAT servers

Isohunt: Error fetching data from ISOhunt: HTTP Error 503: Service Not Available

Nzbmatrix: ERROR Couldn't retrieve the best nzb. Skipping.

What bugs me most is that Nzbmatrix finds the files, but then it can't grab them. I have a VIP account with the API and I used it successfully with Sickbeard and Sabnzbd.

What am I doing wrong?
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9