• 67(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
(2012-05-01, 02:25)TRiddle Wrote: Not that this solves the problem, but I disabled NZBMatrix (now only using Newzbin) and restarted. The "Error 500" when clicking wanted for an album goes away. Not a really good fix, but it at least is functional for the time being.

I get the same result by disabling NZBMatrix: I can create new artist without error but still very big difficulty to get albums. Thank you for the tick
Tried them all, only one working flawless is nzbs.org.
Newzbin, nzbmatrix, Newznab, Isohunt, KAT, they all have (different) problems.

If you need any debug info, please let me know.
I'm currently in the process of downloading 1000's of albums so I think I can provide some logs to work with Wink
(2012-05-01, 20:21)mfrelink Wrote: Tried them all, only one working flawless is nzbs.org.

I'm currently in the process of downloading 1000's of albums so I think I can provide some logs to work with Wink

I don't have a nzbs.org account and there are no new registrations. So I basically wasted my money?
(2012-05-01, 20:28)CloudSA Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 20:21)mfrelink Wrote: Tried them all, only one working flawless is nzbs.org.

I don't have a nzbs.org account and there are no new registrations. So I basically wasted my money?

Im in the same boat, damn.
(2012-05-01, 20:28)CloudSA Wrote: I don't have a nzbs.org account and there are no new registrations. So I basically wasted my money?
I'm certain it will get fixed at some point...
The problem however seems to lie with nzbmatrix since they disabled the rss-searches due to high traffic (check the sickbeard thread for more information), so not a whole lot rembo10 could do about it, besides adding another index...
I would suggest nzb.su - it's really good and free.
Maybe I can work something up, but I'm really not that good in Python...

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-05-02, 11:39)HenryFord Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 20:28)CloudSA Wrote: I don't have a nzbs.org account and there are no new registrations. So I basically wasted my money?
I would suggest nzb.su - it's really good and free.

That did the trick, thanks m8!

Will try this approach as well tonight. Thanks for the heads up Henry.
Quote:Automatically Include Extras When Adding an Artist

That feature doesn't seem to work right now. I have disabled it but i get extras for all my artists on my own musicbrainz mirror. Is there a way to fix this and to only fetch albums?

Jim
Most of you are probably already aware of this, but if not, I figured I would chime in. From what I understand, NZBMatrix went on a little fact finding mission and discovered that only about 20% of the traffic was coming from apps such as sickbeard, headphones, etc... so they have turned on the RSS feed again and all is well with headphones as I enabled it as a search provider again last night and it went back to pulling albums for me.
Thanks for the heads up.
Getting 503 errors when querying MusicBrainz. Is this a MB problem or is Headphones the culprit?
Problem with MB (which probably won't get fixed - it is a "problem by design" Wink )...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I'm assuming the 503 errors stop popping up when we upgrade to the $10 "donation" server?
I feel totally justified dropping the 10 dollars to be a part of Rembo's private server as it reduced my public MB errors to a literal zero.
Hi,

How can I get HeadPhones to re scan my music DIR every now and again and update albums and tracks I might have added?

I use iTunes to 'Organise' my music in this structure...

\\SERVER_IP\music\iTunes Music\Music\<Artist>\<Album>\<Tracks>

I have loads of albums & tracks that are not recognised as being in the collection although the artist is listed as in my collection. What I mean by that is Blur is shown in the list of artists but with 0\629 when in fact in the folder structure I have four albums in there.

Any ideas?
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9