No video settings working??
Hi all
sorry if this is a stupid post?
i've been using xbmc for years now on windows pc's just changed to the new mac mini ( hdmi output, aluminium body ) OS snow leopard, just installed the latest xbmc 10.1 for mac, i'm having lip sync issues so while trying to solve this by using options ( in video settings of xbmc ) such as allow hardware acceleration VDA, adjust display refresh rate and sync playback to display, nothing seems to be changing / happening? is there something i'm missing? a setting in snow leopard or xbmc?? its a sony lcd i'm hooked up to....also the mini has changed my tv default refresh rare to 60hz ntsc and not 50hz pal, however if i change it back to 50hz still nothing changes! i'm hdmi to hdmi connected, 1080p, i've also tried optical out but all stays the same! like i say i'm new to macs so maybe i've missed something? thanks in advance, Rob,uk.

ps .. while i'm asking i have another slight issue, when i start xbmc i've noticed before the program kicks in i get a small white empty box that flashes up for a split second then vanishers before xbmc starts? what is this? anyway of getting rid of it so xbmc starts smoothly?? cheers..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No video settings working??0