Ifilm script problem today?
bump!

thanks for the fix!
Softmodded
XMBC enthusiast since Dec. 2004
also the script runner installs a non working ifilm script, why?
:bump:

:help:
could anyone please put the fixed scripts up somewhere for download?
Confusedhifty: ifilmbrowser.rar

___
konsolenumbau.at
ceomr mediacenter skin
xbmc preview video
i'm having so much fun browsing the forum, i guess after a day surfing everything works fine !!!!!! :lol:
:bowdown:

thanks!!!
hey guys i've made a working modded version over at xbmc.org too
http://forum.xbmc.org/viewtopic.php?p=11524#11524

it uses wma format and also actually requests the film the same way as windows media player does (hits their asx with a query for the film id and your selected bandwidth and it spits back a playlist which the ifilmbrowse2fixwmv.py grabs and plays).
check it out and let me know what you guys think.
thanks,
sean
:thumbsup:
looks like it's busted again fellas, this time i think they've made some major changes. the bit of code which pulls the links to the movies out of the web page has just ceased to function. that's the ugliest bit of code in the whole script too it links to several defs by the looks of it. No
i'll need at least a couple of hours spare to sort this one out even though i've figured out most of python's tricks it's sorting out the way ifilm's new page calling system works.
if anyone is a complete gun with python please help.
:help:
yea, i spotted this too.... but i am very grateful that you are already on to it. i wish i knew python. if i get some spare time i certanly will give it a try...

but at the moment i just want to thank you for already analysing it... :thumbsup:
Thumbs Up 
i've got a fix guys, i currently have movies and shorts working, viral films i've got to fix and i haven't tested the others.
if anyone wants some of my wip (work in progress) so they can watch movies or shorts post a reply to this message.
there's a heap of changes, so i'll have to host it on a website so you can download the file i suppose.
in any case reply to this post if you want the wip.
:thumbsup:
i would like the wip. thanks.
i would like to be your host   Confusedaint:
Thumbs Up 
i too would like the wip.
love to test it out, my wife was very sad as she had recently got quite addicted to ifilm on the xbox.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ifilm script problem today?0