Play, Pause, Stop, FF etc. are not working
Hi all,

remote control is wörking fine. I can scroll through the playlist, select e.g. a video and start it. But only (!) the buttons for

PLAY, PAUSE, FFW, RW, are not doing what they should do. RW triggers "Back", FFW triggers Pause, Pause is doing nothing as well as play.

I played around with the remote keypress settings without success and I do not believe that this is the issue since the reaction time on keypresses in other areas are prompt and without any timedelay.

And yes, in the XBMC settings remote control is activated (remote would doing nothing if not). It seems there is a specific issue on the buttons

REW, PLAY, FFW, PREVIUS, STOP, PAUSE,NEXT

All other buttons in the sceen are working fine! (e.g. SELECT, Cursor keys, INFO, MENU, BACK, VIDEO, MUSIC, IMAGES, TV)

I am using:

HTC Desire HD
Android Version 2.3.3
XBMC Remote v0.8.6.beta1 Rev 768
XBMC 10.0 r35648

Any help / hints are very appreciated.

Regards
Blacksheep
See FAQ number 1 http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=70243
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
Thanx, but it is not true that all buttons does not work. Only a subset fof the screen is not working or is working WRONG, e.g. REW has the function of BACK. Did you read my full text?

Regards,
Blacksheep
I have to add that the XBMC is in the same subnet as my android. No Firewall enabled between both.
Don't you have any remote controls configured which whould change the association between the buttons and functions?
That was the trick, thanx!

After renaming keyboard.xml and lircmap.xml everything worked fine.

Regards
Blacksheep

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play, Pause, Stop, FF etc. are not working0