Movie Info View with extrathumbs?
Question 
Hi!

First of all thanks to the XBMC team and all the skin developers out there, amazing work!

My Request:
I've tried various skins, but I couldn't find one which displays extrathumbs on the Movie Info View (pressing 'i' while movie is selected). Is there a skin which supports this?

Thanks in advance!
checkout my Joggler Skin -> (Sig)
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Thanks for your response!

I took a look into your skin, there are some really interesting features/views. For example the 3D Cover View, just amazing! The Movie Info View comes close to what I'm looking for, but I'd like to have the information (Cover-Case, Title, Duration, Written By, Plot, etc. AND extrathumbs) on one site.

However I use XBMC with keyboard only, your skin is touch optimized. So it's not really suitable for me.
ahhh... on one site. Big Grin
I do not know a skin has something completely.
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
itschoma Wrote:Hi!

First of all thanks to the XBMC team and all the skin developers out there, amazing work!

My Request:
I've tried various skins, but I couldn't find one which displays extrathumbs on the Movie Info View (pressing 'i' while movie is selected). Is there a skin which supports this?

Thanks in advance!

Simplicity does.
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:Simplicity does.

Hm, I've already taken a look into Simplicity, unfortunately the skin is not really my taste.

Meanwhile I've created a small, clumsy mod for Aeon Nox, which simply replaces the Actor Panel with 2 random-cycling-extrathumbs. It fits my needs, however it's not properly integrated. For example is the name of the extrathumbs panel still 'Actor', I don't know how to replace this text. Actually I don't really care, as already stated, it fits my needs.

I've uploaded the modded file here, maybe someone wants to try it out. Just put it into XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\720p\

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Info View with extrathumbs?0