so got a new prob its about music playing in external ?????why???
Sad 
i shall post you a pastebin link asap ........

http://pastebin.com/6TCMufND

its weird i havent noticed since i havent been playin that much music lately but wanted to play some music today and .....badabing!!!....

no success it opens in my external player ......weird i set up my playercorefactory to only launch my movies in da external player...so any help ??....id appeciate tons yall.....
Question 
anybody alive in here!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShocked
pastebin appears to be down at the moment.

What does your playercoresettings have in it?
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="MPC-HC" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files\MPC HomeCinema\mpc-hc.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="divx|mkv|avi|mp4|mpg|mpeg|mov|hdmov|flv|vob|dvd|ts|vts|ifo|Divx|wmv|" player="MPC-HC"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

youre welcome
saw this here. Not sure if it applies in your situation as you haven't provided much information to go on.

Quote:One interesting thing I noticed, by default a playercorefactory.xml file is saved in the C:\Program Files\XBMC\System folder. If you delete this file and instead only use the playercorefactory.xml saved in the UserData folder XBMC ignores any rules set forth. So for example using the xml above, XBMC will play all videos with MPC HC instead of only 1080p mkvs as specified in the rules. If the playercorefactory.xml file is not deleted then XBMC will honor whatever rules are set.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
nope what i pasted was my playercorefactory from the userdata folder not the program folder wich has its own playercorefactory.xml no it hasnt been removed
You need to change the line:

Code:
<rule filetypes="divx|mkv|avi|mp4|mpg|mpeg|mov|hdmov|flv |vob|dvd|ts|vts|ifo|Divx|wmv|" player="MPC-HC"/>

to

Code:
<rule filetypes="divx|mkv|avi|mp4|mpg|mpeg|mov|hdmov|flv |vob|dvd|ts|vts|ifo|Divx|wmv" player="MPC-HC"/>

i.e. remove the trailing |

JR
finally someone that knows what hes talkin about , thank you very much

worked like a charm, peace

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
so got a new prob its about music playing in external ?????why???0