Windows-PVR - TV Logos
Question 
I am making first experiences with xbmc-pvr using the magro dharma build http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...tml#dharma

There is an option to look for TV logos and if you turn the debug on you can see search events. But I have no idea where the search is looking.

Anyone?

*solved: the thumbnail location is where he looks for logos too*
Thought i'd add onto this one so it can be fixed. If the channel has a non file name usable character, xbmc does not pick it up. In mediaportal this is fixed by using a _ where the / would be, however does not work in xbmc. Also settings the thumb manually does not work.
kulprit Wrote:Thought i'd add onto this one so it can be fixed. If the channel has a non file name usable character, xbmc does not pick it up. In mediaportal this is fixed by using a _ where the / would be, however does not work in xbmc. Also settings the thumb manually does not work.

Maybe I can help with this one. Turn on debug logging update TV Logos. In the log file you can then see what is beeing looked for. It states file names and an a number code plus the extensions (tbn, jpg, png).

So in case of channel names with special characters like "Nick/Comedy" you can name the logo <nr-code>.png and it should be found.
Awesome daniello, thank. I will have a look.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows-PVR - TV Logos0