Mac media manager
I am testing xbmc out on a Mac before buying a machine dedicated to being my media server. Currently all video media is on a nas and is not organized properly. I understand I must have video in a separate folder with movie name and year. That is simply the my current situation.

Thus I am looking for some tool to help make that happen. Is there such a tool to create the proper directories, rename directories where I do not have the correct year? I heard about xbne and media companion but would these work on Mac and will they do what I need? How would you advise me to proceed?
For now, it's probably easiest to do this by hand as there aren't all that many Mac based tools out there yet.
If you have access to a windows machine, you can use Ember Media Manager & Media Companion to access your NAS remotely and manage your media from there.

Also, XBMC is really good at working out which movies you have on it's own using it's build in scrapers.
I currently have a Mac Mini set up as my media centre, and this works really well for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac media manager0