• 12(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo)
UPDATE : Xperience More v1.2
See Change Log for details

GitHub is updated.

Cheers
Nessus
nice I'll test it soon!
One thing, in advance launcher with the rectangular thumb ( for nintendo 64 ) their is the layer " unwatch" write on the boxes...which is weird...
maybe it's fix in your updateHuh?
cheers!
@bakito
Yes. Its fixed on v1.2

@Timreh
What exactly you want to disable ?
(2012-04-13, 20:25)nessus Wrote: @Timreh

This Smile Image
(2012-04-14, 14:01)Timreh Wrote:
(2012-04-13, 20:25)nessus Wrote: @Timreh

This Smile Image

Open Viewtype_Slide.xml. Go to line 28 and put a dot like this :

Code:
<control type="group.">

Cheers
Nessus
Quote:Open Viewtype_Slide.xml. Go to line 28 and put a dot like this :

Code:
<control type="group.">

Cheers
Nessus

THANKS! Smile
Also it would be nice to have a time bar on Info OSD..is that possible? Smile

It was there but i removed. There are timebars everywhere in OSD screens. If you want one more in Info Dialog you have to do some coding.
If you familiar with that the file that you have to edit is DialogFullScreenInfo.xml.

Cheers
Nessus
how do i install this?

im running eden with the Xperience 1080 skin just now.

do i need to install the original Xperience skin and then copy and past the zipped files into the skin folder?

if i DO need the original Xperience then how do i get that, because the links in the op of the thread are dead and in the passion repositry it is marked as broken so the install button is greyed out.

I just want to try out Xperience More instead of Xperience 1080 for a while, but I don't know how to do it.
UPDATE : Xperience More v1.2.1

GitHub is updated.

Cheers
Nessus
(2012-03-29, 11:28)nessus Wrote: @bakito Sorry...not at the moment. IMO is not something so useful to worth the coding of some extra windows.

@Bram Before reinstall the skin clear all skins settings from guisettings.xml but keep a backup first in case you need to recall any skins settings.

Cheers
Nessus

I've cleared the guisettings.xml, but it makes no difference (I'm using 1.2.1; the same happened with 1.0). Also, I'm on a clean openelec installation. All I get is a black screen. Could you elaborate on how the directory containing the skin should be named? Could it be so that you're developing the skin in Windows and are ignore upper case / lower case? To my knowledge windows would ignore lower and uppercase differences in file names, but Linux won't. I'll try and produce a debug log for you.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
It's supposed that v1.2.1 was resolving these issues. Maybe the problem is in the skin's folder name like you say. Before was "skin.xperience.More" and after v1.2.1 is "skin.xperience-more". If you look in addon.xml on skins root folder is there...

Code:
<addon id="skin.xperience-more" version="1.2.1" name="Xperience More" provider-name="Nessus">

Please let me know if you resolve this.

Cheers
Nessus
That's exactly what did. So I named the folder correctly.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
So... it's working now ?
UPDATE : Xperience More v1.2.2

GitHub is updated.

Cheers
Nessus
nessus, do you have any plan to add PVR support in the future?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo)5