• 16(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo)
In that view the info is for Plot Outline because the space is limited.
Nevertheless if you want to change that (ListItem.PlotOutline) to ListItem.Plot the code is on Viewtype_Slide.xml in lines 923 and 938.

Cheers
Nessus
Thanks for the instructions nessus.
Can I also configure it to make the plot scrolling faster?
PHP Code:
<autoscroll delay="10000" time="2500" repeat="10000" /> 

Change the number values in whatever you like.

Cheers
Nessus
I wanted to let you know that this skin is great, i have 3 xbmc machines running, but 2 of them are just a tad to slow for aeon nox, so i started checking around, and this skin is very very nice and doesnt use up so much on the computer.. Now all 3 can run the same skin without hassle!

Than you!
Thanks a lot mate.
I am always glad to hear from people that like and use my skin.

Cheers
Nessus
Hello nessus,

I haven't tried yet to move to Frodo, but this is something tempting ! Is xperience more already alvailable or are you working / planning on it ?

Once again, thanks for your excellent work !

Daniel
The current version of the skin is not Frodo ready. Nevertheless it will work with pre-Frodo nightlies, minus some skin changes that will not broke skin's functionality atm.

Yes i planning a new version for Frodo but i am little behind that because i am working on new skin project. Soon as i finish that one (not long now), i will grab Xperience More for the update.

Cheers
Nessus
Hi nessus, does the current version of xperience more support live Tv? if not will the Frodo version have it? cheers love the look of this skin i'm sure that everyone appreciates your time,effort and hair pulling moments Wink thanks
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

PVR support is planned for the Frodo update.

Cheers
Nessus
Hi Nessus

By when you plan to upgrade xperience more to work with Frodo?

best
Michael
I am working on the update now. The tricky thing and more time consuming is the PVR support.
It won't be long but i cant give you any ETA atm.

Cheers
Nessus
Hi

great, hope you have it soon.
Hmm, I will not use PVR from the beginning (no workable HW support for Switzerland)

But I guess you have to finish it first...

thanks

Michael
I have eden running this skin and really like it. I have a problem with adding a custom panel though. My xp machine will let me select a favorite for the custom panel but my windows 7 machine won't. I click m favorite and nothing happens. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the skin. Seems to be the only issue I am having with this setup. Any suggestions?
Hello Nessus. Do we see some pictures, new versions skin.
I guess that will be great as the current version.
Best regards
@ marcusmarcus
I have no idea why is not working for you in win7 and i can't test it right now since i am on Frodo RC3 although it was working fine for me until i was using Eden. Please be patient for a couple weeks until Frodo release of the skin and maybe your problem is fixed.

@senna99
There will be no major changes for now except the PVR support, Weather Underground extended futures and all the changes required for the XBMC Frodo release. I am working on another skin project at the same time and when i finish that i will get back to Xperience More.

Cheers
Nessus
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo)5