• 18(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo)
nessus... I appreciate the great work on this skin! I do have one issue that I can't seem to resolve and I hope that you can help.

When looking at my library of TV Shows and Movies, I am able to see the star that signifies whether or not a particular file has been watched. However, when I'm in a third party add-on such as icefilms, I do not see those same stars to signify whether an item has been watched or unwatched within the File Panel view. If I use the Tri Panel view or other views, I do have an image come up that says "Unwatched" for those files that I have not yet played.

Is there any way to have those stars appear within the File Panel view for watched/unwatched items within 3rd party add-ons?
Since Icefilms is completely unsupported in XBMC due XBMC's Official Piracy Policy you have to tell me some other video addons to reproduce it. Nevertheless the code for the unwatched items in File Panel View is exactly the same with the other views so it has to work the same.

Cheers
Nessus
I'm curious if anyone else has had an issue where they go to add a source or a smart playlist, etc., and when they get to the point where you click done/cancel, nothing happens when you click done. It just sits there. I have to cancel, change skins to the default, add my source/playlist, and then go back to this skin. Anyone else have this/know a fix? Thx.
Those were my mistakes although i remember i fixed the Media Sources before push it to the official repo.
In any case i will fix them tonight and i will update the github before the official repo push.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers
Nessus
Fixed in github and also push it to the official repo.

Cheers
Nessus
UPDATE v2.0.2
Pushed to the official repo. See Change Log for details.

Cheers
Nessus
I am not getting a dialog when enabling subtitles, do you need a log?
Works fine here...

No I mean when I use T to toggle through the subtitles I don't get the dialog box in the top right telling me which one I select.
Got it... Thanks.
Fixed in github.

Cheers
Nessus
Thanks looking forward to it coming to the official repo, thanks for your work.
UPDATE v2.0.3
See Change Log for details.

Cheers
Nessus
(2013-02-20, 01:14)nessus Wrote: While a video is playing video preview is available in Now Playing panel. Enable it in Appearance>Skin>Settings>Home window>Enable panels>Enable Now Playing Panel. Also there is video preview when your press"M" and scroll all the way down.

Xperience More v2.0 SkyDrive Presentation

Cheers
Nessus

his link is not working... says it does not exist?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Sorry about that. Is working fine now.

Cheers
Nessus
when you turn off the icons on the screen, you will see the text: "no icon yet" how to remove the text
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo)5