• 19(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo)
Great job. Question: I guess one cannot change view type in file folders or video addons? When I try to change the view in an addon, nothing happens; already double checked that "Disable View Changing" is not selected.
I have a concern with addon's subtitles, it does not work in the player.

I think this skin is the best, it is certified WAF and children. I love, I tested a lot of skin, because I will ride my HTCP and make a beautiful setting with a great home cinema and your work is the best, thank you to you. hoping that some bug is resolved
i have a problem with a title movie on info panel

There is also a problem with the HOME, section titles are too high, is it possible to change it directly in the skin?

Is there still support for this Skin? Fore me it is the best Skin available for XBMC and it would be very sad to see it die!
It would be very nice if there will be updates. A BIG Thank You in advance!!!!
@MagicMacMan
Due the lack of time I doubt it... but you never know.
If i manage to steal some time in the future and the demand is bigger maybe i do it.

Cheers
Nessus
Thank you Nessus for your answer!

It is so sad, that your nice skin is unusable when you take the step to version 13 because of the wrong text offstets as you can see in the screenshots from Reynald.
Maybe you can point us (me) to the right direction where in the skin code we (i) can make the changes for the Home section to lower titles and in the Info Pane to take the Title back to the top.

Once again thank you for this great skin and all the best for your busy real life. I will check back here periodically to see if the skin is maybe resurrected!

Good Things Don't Last Forever. Nothing is truly infinite or everlasting. Eventually the sun will give out, not one bit of air on this planet hasn’t been in the lungs of another being, and even the universe rolls over itself like a wheel would. And love, as well as good feelings, eventually grow to fade....... Oh man, i am so pathetic!!! Wink
Missing this skin mod...Just bump it up to Gotham!!! Please!!!
Hi there. Starting to try Skinning. On this skin the Play and Pause buttons on video osd are switched. Can someone please advise how to switch them back to be normal like other skins.Thanks
Someone needs to update this skin to Gotham PLEASE!!!...Still the most awesome Xperience skin for me with perfect views and custom menus....
Sadly the only person that wants to see this skin live on....Make it so somebody!!! With a few tweaks and fixes it can be great again...
someone needs to revive this skin! but add in this concept http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=54367
If anyone is interested I just finished updating this on my system I am waiting on a response from the author before I post a public link but I will happily email it to anyone interested

Thanks,
Yonu
Well, where is the update ?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo)5