Multi-fanart (extra fanart) for Aeon
Lightbulb 
Hi to every one! I've spent over two hours trying to found anything about my problem on Specific Skin support onto Aeon category. But nothing...

I'm asking if there's a way (or a plugin or a mod) to enable the effects that Trasparency has on music visualization. I'm referring to the possiblity to have a fanart slideshow of the artist which is playing insted of milkdrop visualization.

This was easy with Trasparency, putting all the fanarts of a specific artist into a folder called Extrafanart. In this case you can have multiple backdrops for an artist and they change while watching the albums and listening to that artist's music.

Thanks for the future answers and excuse me for my bad english!! Big Grin Rolleyes

PS: I have Aeon Nox ...and XBMC 10.1 Nod
Is there anybody? Oo
It's not possible atm. You can check out the artist slideshow script which is supported.
Thanks a lot. And wich one should I download? Script.trasparency or Script.confluence?
liltee89 Wrote:Thanks a lot. And wich one should I download? Script.trasparency or Script.confluence?

Just download in xbmc addonbrowser and then it's automatic enabled.
Sorry to resurrect a zombie thread, but I've been trying too achieve an artists slideshow in the same way, and this seems to be the only thread on it. BigNoid mentions a slideshow script, but I can't seem to find it, or any other reference to it. Am I just an idiot? Blush

I have seen the last.fm support, but I'd really like to use all of my fanart from fanart.tv, as it's 1920x1080 and usually significantly higher quality. Anybody know of a way to achieve this?
Hey there are you using showmix? If so Sadly showmix is behind in features you may have to wait a little for next release in the new year i have added it to my next release but showmix is far from ready sorry
No, I haven't tried out showmix. I am using Aeon Nox, and pretty devoid of add-ons, so that pretty much covers my setup. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-fanart (extra fanart) for Aeon0