Center Channel Emphasis - Downmix Matrix - Possible Donation to the community?
Hi.. This is my first post here.. so please be easy on me, if I am doing some thing not supposed to be done here..

I love XBMC! I have grown from a 5.1 Channel enthusiast to Stereo only person. However my love for movies is still unfaded.

I use my Mac Mini with XBMC installed and output the 2.0 Optical out to my DAC (and the stereo equipment downstream).

As many have expressed, I would like to have the option of the matrix GUI on the sound menu for the downmix, if possible for all the five channels, otherwise just for the center - a volume or db bar so that the center channel is emphasized in the downmix with control on the amount of emphasis..

please please guys.. some one just make a plugin for this or build it directly into the XBMC.. I am an average joe here with great interest in this small project and if needed and appropriate I can offer a small donation may be 100 USD for the person / team / XBMC community just to have some motivation to make this happen.. Please do not see this in a wrong way as I am very keen to have this functionality.

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Center Channel Emphasis - Downmix Matrix - Possible Donation to the community?0