PowerDVD 11 external player exit question
Hi,

I am having trouble with exiting PowerDVD 11 ultra in my first windows build, I have it set up so that when I play a Bluray disc it launches PowerDVD 11 Cinema Mode. This works great till you have to close it to get back to XBMC, only thing I have found to work is ALt+F4 but I don't want to set a MCE remote key to it.

My current set up is XBMC (stable) as the shell in Windows 7 Pro (remote control only), so if I had Alt+F4 set up and someone hit it by mistake I would end up with a black screen till I restart or get a keyboard.

Also, in the nightly has the detect disc while xbmc is running been fixed? All my searching has come up with same problem and no solution. If you have a disc in before you launch it it will enable play (detect it), if you don't it will gray play even after have a disc in (won't detect it).

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

OK, so I fixed the exit problem of CTRL+X not working. Basically, I can't use Cinema mode since it supports no shortcuts and provides no exit option other then ALT+F4. Now, I can't get rid of that darn movie info side bar since it won't auto hide.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PowerDVD 11 external player exit question0