NFO only scraping
I was wondering if there were any plans on adding an option to Search and scrape only the NFOs in the movie folders. This would make adding obscure films that are not in an online data base easier.There is occasionally that one movie that will not correctly add to the library no matter what I do. This week it is "This is Ska!" Keeps adding This is Alaska or something.There is an NFO and images in the folder still gives me trouble.
As long as the NFO is properly formatted XBMC will always check for them first.
.. and the content settings are correct.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
That's what I thought, but it has been a gamble lately. On stable as well as nightlies. Sometimes removing source and re-adding the source solves the problem, sometimes not. Usually problems occur when adding concerts or other music orientated videos. Lately I just add them to music video section and that seems to work. I have been using Ember Media Manager lately maybe there is a conflict. Uninstalling XBMC and re-installing may help. I may try that when I am feeling patient.
I found the source of my scraping problems. After an re-install of Ember Media Manager I forgot to set the nfo to the name of the movie as in "Rocky.nfo" and had it set to the generic "movie.nfo". I didn't notice until I was adding some self made posters to a few folders. Sorry about wasting time. and faulting the application.
Glad to hear it's working now.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO only scraping0