XBMC Music Video XML Creator - For Adding all Music Videos To Library
Well almost forgot i subscribed to this thread, thnx for upgrading your software it's still very necessary.
Hope that they will give some love to the musicvideo part of XBMC in the future because it's surely in need of it.
How do I get the newer version to work?
(2014-10-24, 18:47)pspgold Wrote: I know this thread is old, sorry for Necro-ressing it. But I thought I'd post my updates to this program. I have it on GitHub

https://github.com/DataIsGold/XBMC-Music-Video-NFO

Hi psgold,

Can you give instructions for those that don't have VS Studio installed or can you put up a compiled version? I do use this program a lot!

Also for what it is worth, I found a program that solves the issue of different sound levels if your music videos are from different sources. The software normalizes the sound level and recodes all the files to same format. They have a bunch of different programs depending on what file formats you are working with. I use DDVideo Video to MP4 Gain as I put all the files in stereo and mp4 to play native on apple devices in addition to playing on Kodi.

http://www.daydayvideo.com/video-to-mp4gain.htm

Cheers
Windows 7 Pro, Intel Core2 Quad 2.33 ghz, 4 gig ram, 15TB unRaid Server
I managed to get the earlier version of this app installed on my MacBook, the one made by the original app creator jacksonliam at the mediafire link which seems to be a version 1.0.0.0.15. I installed the 3.51 update from within the PlayOnMac installer when it gives an option to install libraries prior to install and after installing a few million prior updates when I was asked to select the setup installer it tried to install dontnet 4.0 for me then crashed. I then used the same prefix made by PlayOnMac to install the dontnet 4.0 libraries and selected the installer again. This time it actually installed files and ran the app as seen in the image below, but didn't finish the installation once I closed the application window. I used the configuration button to select the prefix and chose to create a new shortcut, selecting the proper *.exe file.

Unfortunately I am unable to update my installation using the clickonce installer from within wine. If someone could pull together an update and include the installer not just an .application file that'd be great.

I'm trying to figure out how the NFO maker works. Wish there was more documentation available.
when i try to use option for FFMPEG,i keep getting error not available or check version! anybody have a fix or kno where to download file that work? thanks
(2014-10-24, 18:47)pspgold Wrote: I know this thread is old, sorry for Necro-ressing it. But I thought I'd post my updates to this program. I have it on GitHub

https://github.com/DataIsGold/XBMC-Music-Video-NFO

Updates:

Album Name

* Album name from Directory

Faster thumbnails
* The code to generate the thumbnail is more efficient
* I've also used a more recent version of ffmpeg so any optimizations done by the ffmpeg group carry over of course
* I fill as many fields of the XBMC Music Video NFO file as possible
* I get duration from the video file using Windows Media Player library

File Copying:

* I've disabled File Copying in the GUI

Misc:

* There are a few other modifications that I made for quality of life.
* Visual Studio 2010 or 2012 broke a few things.

Notes:

In Visual Studio 2013 there is a warning for WMPLib
However, duration is still extracted.

I really like the improvements.. Any chances to get a precompiled version? As I am not able to :/
Hello,

I'm trying to organize my music video like this. How would I be able to do this? I'm using Kodi 15.

<Album> - <Artist> - <Title>

21 - Adele - Rolling In The Deep
21 - Adele - Rumor Has It

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Music Video XML Creator - For Adding all Music Videos To Library0