What's the top big button for?
This is a fantastic app!!! However, the top big button doesn't do anything. Could the be because I'm using the OpenElec XBMC distribution, and how do I change it to ie. Power Off?
Innocence Wrote:This is a fantastic app!!! However, the top big button doesn't do anything. Could the be because I'm using the OpenElec XBMC distribution, and how do I change it to ie. Power Off?

I too am wondering what this button is for. Is there a way I can map something to it?
On the original xbox the top button on the remote was for going in and out of the now playing media and the home screen without stopping the media. I assume that is what the button is for on the android remote.

I say assume because I can't get the remote buttons to work. The library selection controls work and the progress bar slider control for controlling the movie works but the transport and up down left right enter buttons don't work at all. I'm bummed out right now.

Edit:

I fixed my issues. Yes the top button is just like the old xbox remote. This is so awesome!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What's the top big button for?0