Post here if you use Simplicity
Just post a little comment to show that you use and support Simplicity. It gives us an idea of how actively used the skin is. Big Grin
To learn more, click here.
I do, well did.
I seemed to have developed a bug where some of my "art" refuses to show, in fact, I'm off to submit a bug report now, hoping to get my favourite theme fixed <3 .
DannyDroid Wrote:I do, well did.
I seemed to have developed a bug where some of my "art" refuses to show, in fact, I'm off to submit a bug report now, hoping to get my favourite theme fixed <3 .

Please do. I always need to fix bugs.
love it!

Smile

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/addons_simplestats.xml
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Image

Smile

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/addons_simplestats.xml

lol, I know. I like to hear what people have to say though. Wink
Been using since the beta phase, still love it.

Can't wait to be able to use ALL the new features, just not ready to make the jump to the nightly builds... guess i'm just not a bleeding edge kinda guy.
rich_stwrt Wrote:Been using since the beta phase, still love it.

Can't wait to be able to use ALL the new features, just not ready to make the jump to the nightly builds... guess i'm just not a bleeding edge kinda guy.

You should, its worth it.
I use Simplicity and have spread it to my whole family, such a great skin. Thank you for all of your hard work guys!

Looks like I need to update to the nightly builds and update Simplicity. Smile
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
i use it. only skin i use with xbmc!

thanks
The only skin I'm using now. Simple and clean! I hope you continue developing it along the same lines, and iron out the bugs!
slekvak Wrote:The only skin I'm using now. Simple and clean! I hope you continue developing it along the same lines, and iron out the bugs!

To what bugs are you referring?
I was pulling my hair out looking for a skin that would have great views & be simple enough for my mom to navigate.

All the other skins here failed in one area or the other. Finally, I got to yours...and WOW! I am impressed.

I especially love your "Info Slide" view for movies. There are big DVD covers, & the centre of the fan-art is openly visible.

Thanks for your efforts!
I am using simplicity and loving it a lot.
It is my favorite skin now, along with neon. My wife loves it too. She likes the black background, especially to show pictures.
The skin is simple and yet complex enough to get it configured the way you need.

Just adding a font to display Japanese characters and support for season fanarts would make it perfect for me Smile
Also, the new last.fm artist slideshow addon support would be great. I already posted those suggestions on the request thread anyways.

Superb job with this skin!
I've never stayed with a skin for so long!! I've been using it for months and have no plans on changing, which pleases the Mrs ha!

Great skin, stylish and quality! keep up the good work

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post here if you use Simplicity0