Post here if you use Simplicity
Been using this skin for a while now - love it. One of the few without 'full justification text' which I loathe - just my opinion though. Really appreciate the hard work.
steelman1991 Wrote:Been using this skin for a while now - love it. One of the few without 'full justification text' which I loathe - just my opinion though. Really appreciate the hard work.

Thats great. Especially since that was all luck. I have no idea what full justification text is. lol
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:Thats great. Especially since that was all luck. I have no idea what full justification text is. lol
Rofl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justification_(typesetting), with example.

Just out of curiosity, now you know what it is - what xml file controls the Movie and TV Show info boxes.
Just started using simplicity. I think it looks great - you sure do a good job!

Now hurry up Smile and release the next beta with the kids section please! really looking forward to that, a great idea!

Thanks for the skin!

James
Simplicity on my netbook (AMD C-50/Radeon 6250) and on my Asrock 330 (Atom 330/Nvidia ION)

Both combinations work well

Thanks
Server: Qnap TS-869L 8 Bay NAS 24TB, 21TB Usuable (8x3TB WD Reds)
HTPC: Intel NUC5CPYH, LibreElec 8, Estuary Skin, 4gb ram, 60GB Intel SSD, Rii k01v3 Wireless Keyboard Remote
I use it on 2 mac minis. My wife hated the whole idea of cord cutting but has grown to love it and definitely loves this skin.

Cheers!
Yes I used it a lot. Definitely one of my favorite skins. Btw, does it support TV logos? It's been awhile since I actually had the time to sit down and watch my TV and movies.
sunfizz98 Wrote:Yes I used it a lot. Definitely one of my favorite skins. Btw, does it support TV logos? It's been awhile since I actually had the time to sit down and watch my TV and movies.

It supports that and almost everything else. Smile
To learn more, click here.
i use it in both my livingroom and bedroom. the girlfriend who is semi computer savy is simply in love with it.
I swapped to it recently and just love it! Even translated it to Spanish myself...
AMD Phenom II HTPC - Win7 x64 - Samsung 40' LED TV
XBMC 11.0 - Bello skin
I do! Keep updating!
I have been amazed with this skin. But I can not see my pictures, this fails to enter.
The kiosk mode it does not work.
Completely in love with it.

Usually whenever I try different views in other skins I always end up going back to a basic list as I don't find the others to be particularly useful, but with Simplicity I can't seem to decide which view I love more!
Love Simplicity, Busy modding the hell out of it for a specific application, brilliant base to work with!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post here if you use Simplicity0