[Bug] Missing TV Posters
This started a month or so ago but certain TV Shows (such as Family Guy) do not include the poster art when selecting (i.e. from going from one TV Shows to another) but does show up when you bring up more information about the TV Show.

The art is included in the folders themselves (i.e /Family Guy/folder.jpeg) and work fine on every other skin I've tried.

I've tried;
- Reinstalling XBMC
- Using Nighlys
- Reinstalling Simplicity
- Re-scraping the information

XBMC 10.1
Latest XBMC Repo Version of Simplicity
check your naming conventions and make sure those are correct, check thetvdb for pointers
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
The naming scheme is correct. It worked fine and then one day, didn't.
It works totally fine with every skin but Simplicity.
DannyDroid Wrote:This started a month or so ago but certain TV Shows (such as Family Guy) do not include the poster art when selecting (i.e. from going from one TV Shows to another) but does show up when you bring up more information about the TV Show.

The art is included in the folders themselves (i.e /Family Guy/folder.jpeg) and work fine on every other skin I've tried.

I've tried;
- Reinstalling XBMC
- Using Nighlys
- Reinstalling Simplicity
- Re-scraping the information

XBMC 10.1
Latest XBMC Repo Version of Simplicity

In what view? Some views require poster.jpg.
To learn more, click here.
Oh, it seems like there is no poster.jpg in the folders that are missing posters. My mistake.

It seems like TV Show Downloader doesn't want to find posters for these episodes ): .
DannyDroid Wrote:Oh, it seems like there is no poster.jpg in the folders that are missing posters. My mistake.

It seems like TV Show Downloader doesn't want to find posters for these episodes ): .

No problem. Heres some info.

Enabling "Poster.jpg" support in skin settings enables certain views for TV Shows that rely on poster.jpg to display them correctly. They should show a fallback image if they arent there.
recently the site i use for tv-torrents has started packaging all rss-based torrent files within their own directory. this is causing problems with simplicty and folder.jpg support as files are being saved in a directory one level below the location of the folder.jpg
(i.e. h:\tv\the daily show\the.daily.show.s08e09\the.daily.show.s08e09.mkv). as a result multiple views are missing poster images. can a workaround be implemented?
samzstein Wrote:recently the site i use for tv-torrents has started packaging all rss-based torrent files within their own directory. this is causing problems with simplicty and folder.jpg support as files are being saved in a directory one level below the location of the folder.jpg
(i.e. h:\tv\the daily show\the.daily.show.s08e09\the.daily.show.s08e09.mkv). as a result multiple views are missing poster images. can a workaround be implemented?

It seems like it would be easy. But this would require a lot of conditionals to be added and I'm not up for that. Just fix the folder structure manually. Sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Bug] Missing TV Posters0