Looking for help with HTPC build
maddog808 Wrote:I can't wait till the PVR branch of XBMC is complete. Hopefully I will be able to use my HDHomerun tuner to pick up the local networks, and integrate them nicely into XBMC.

It will work, I have already tested that.

I suppose a nettop computer would be handier but if building my own would work out much cheaper for a better system id give it a go. Im in Ireland so prices are dearer here than the links you posted.

I think these are the exact 3 links you posted?

ZboxHD-ND22

Patriot Torqx

Crucial 2gb

Is it easy to fit the ssd and the ram?

Thanks for you help btw
very easy to fit the ssd and the ram yes!
there's even youtube videos on that...
Cool, and are my 3 links above the same products you posted?

I dont want to buy the wrong stuff Big Grin
yepp, seems perfect
Well, I finally had time to figure out how to configure SAB, SB, & CP installed on my Revo 3610. They download to a Unraid share via Cat5e LAN, and I am happy to say that:

even while heavy fetching, downloading, verifying, unpacking, renaming, moving, and notifying XBMC are happening simultaneously, 720p BluRay mkv files still stream flawlessly from the Unraid share to the Revo, through my Yamaha receiver, to my HDTV. This little Revo never ceases to amaze me.

Also, I installed the Aeon Nox skin. It's beautiful, and menu transitions are WAY quicker than they were with Aeon MQ2. I feel like I just opened a a new toy on Christmas!

I don't remember exactly where I saw someone else asking if the Revo was capable of this, so I just found this old thread...Big Grin
My Living Room Theater XBMC Mini-ITX Build
CASE: MI-100 - MOBO: ASRock A75M-ITX - APU: A6-3500
Kingston 4GB 1600MHz - SanDisk 128GB SSD -- DVDRW
W7 HP - Kodi 15 - Confluence | ATV1 w/BCM970015 & Crystalbuntu in the BR
HuhHuh?

Sorry. A spammer replied with a link. Now it's gone. Moderators must have got him.

Now I feel dumb.
My Living Room Theater XBMC Mini-ITX Build
CASE: MI-100 - MOBO: ASRock A75M-ITX - APU: A6-3500
Kingston 4GB 1600MHz - SanDisk 128GB SSD -- DVDRW
W7 HP - Kodi 15 - Confluence | ATV1 w/BCM970015 & Crystalbuntu in the BR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for help with HTPC build0