Eliminating Library Mode in Movies Selection
Question 
I have installed this skin in XBMC and when I select Movies or HD Movies, it goes into library mode meaning even if the other external drives aren't attached to my PC, their titles come up. When I select Videos this isn't a problem. I can just select the drive where my movies are, then select the folder and just show those movies. What I want to happen is like when I select the Movies or HD Movies, I can just select the specific drive where my movies are and then the folder and then just show those titles.

I wanted the Movies or HD Movies selection coz it has an option there to show the Cover, CoverArt and Synopsis in one screen. The Videos selection doesn't have that option. Hope somebody can help. Thanks guys for this amazing skin. Big Grin
So mostly what you want is to navigate "Files" mode yet still have Library art and information? That type of scenario is available in XBMC nightly builds...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:So mostly what you want is to navigate "Files" mode yet still have Library art and information? That type of scenario is available in XBMC nightly builds...

Ok. I'll check it out. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eliminating Library Mode in Movies Selection0