Bloglines rss script
hmm.. i dont have much to go off here.. you're sure you're navigating to the item list in the center, and then selecting the article you want to see. and nothing ever shows up? what build of xbmc do you have? honestly i haven't tested it with anything younger than 1.15.05, thats what i started building this.. now i have a march build.
yup i have a march build , ill try updating it again with a new version
i've been starting up the script for a few days now. the amount of items it collects now exceeds 1000 (on 23 feeds) . is there a 'ditch the cache' option? - i've been watching it steadily increasing every day. i even started hacking your script where it says mark_as_read to 1.

i also got this fancy idea that perhaps it is possible to do a tabbed or page-style presentation where l/r rockerkey switches between the feedlist, itemlist and contentlist. the up/dwn would then do the scrolling/selection. this would give you a much better textual overview with perhaps slightly larger fonts. but as a hardware dude i probably think too symplistic of the software involved.

(btw, if you're on utwente as i read in another post we can almost shake hands - i'm in the blue btc building accross the main road)
ok, as far as removing ones you're read, its an option in the script. just set mark_as_read, to 1 per instructions.

this is defaulted to 0, for desktop users that may use xbmc to just check on their feeds real fast, but want to still access them from their desktops later.

the trigger buttons as navigation is interesting, i might play with that.

Quote:(btw, if you're on utwente as i read in another post we can almost shake hands - i'm in the blue btc building accross the main road)

not sure i follow this, was this directed at me?
sorry, forget the utwente thing - i've got it wrong.

i wasn't specifically implying the trigger buttons as navigation but meant using the full screen to show the feedlist then go to right and show a full screen of the itemlist then go to right and show a full screen of the newscontent. that is to get more text on the screen. from a 'how many and what buttons did i press' point of view nothing changes - only how it is presented.
Information 
sorry this is the 2n script of jon maddox that is not working.
first flickr exactly the same after adding on the righ place my email add and pw nothing happens..
why so many time python scripst ar e not working?
this happens so many times perhaps 10% of the python scripts that i want to use are really doing what they claim to do, and the others are not good i tested and checked this so many times with all kinds of versions of xbmc, so any one has some advice?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bloglines rss script0