(scripts)-> autosave on hd when streaming?
Sad 
hi!

just wondering if it would be possible to modify the scripts like i-film, launch.com, cj, ...   so each movie i stream from the internet will save onto the local xbox hd also.

sometimes short movies are great and i want to backup it :o

thx guys!
this would also be helpful for ppl that has a slow connection and prefer to watch them locally for perfec t playback. i have been asking various forums about this and it seems no one wants to answer..........i know its possible, the version of the aqt browser that i have does this!! :veryangry:
my filmweb script does it too. so it's pretty easy to do this. the only thing is that we need unique filenames (can be generated) to do something like you are thinking of.

hmm you want it to be saved while it is played?
if so then it is not possible. you will have to either stream or save(and when it is download then it can play).
not sure it is not possible to do both at the same time...
i think i already tried with my xstreampack (xsp) script ( http://xstreampack.free.fr/ ). first you download, using urllib.urlopener (this lib is not blocking... i think) then play the file. but it will spend twice your connection datarate...
Star 
hi

yeah we all know it is possible to save the streams. it does not need to do both (play&save) at the same time. it would be nice if first the movie plays like normal streaming and at end (or by pressing some button?) the movie will saved onto the xbox hd with an random filename.

come on guys!  :o  this save option in future scripts in our favorite xbmc scripts would be very very great! :kickass:
i added this feature on my xsp script. but it was depending too much on the stream format. so i released beta versions without saving possibilities Smile

and.. stream is made to watch in live.... not to record !! Wink
sorry !
ha ha
can someone point me to scripts that support the save to hd feature (any script!Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(scripts)-> autosave on hd when streaming?0