Watched ticks
Hi Guys,

I am having some trouble searching for an answer on this.

The ticks that appear on watched content don't seem to be working after I updated to the latest nightly (XBMC PRE-11.0 Git:20110618).
Bu not working I mean I watch something, it gets ticked, I leave the dir and return and the tick is gone.

They were working fine on the previous build and so this leads me to think its a permissions issue.

I ssh'ed into the ATV2 and set the correct permissions on the XBMC preferences folder, I am not 100% I have done this right. The code I use is "chown -R mobile:mobile /User/Library/Preferences/XBMC/" I have done it a few times and it makes no difference.

Can some one let me know exactly how I can set the permissions and also is there a way to keep the ticks from the previous install?

Cheers
Please enable debug logging and check the xbmc.log. If you're unsure how to read, please upload the entire log file to a service like pastebin.com and post the link in here.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Please enable debug logging and check the xbmc.log. If you're unsure how to read, please upload the entire log file to a service like pastebin.com and post the link in here.

Here is my log XBMC.LOG

Cheers
There's nothing obvious to spot in your log. Please check if the watched mark is visible in the video library view.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I'm having the same problem. I watch a show, the show exits, and there's a tick in the watched column. I pick the next show in the same folder, it plays and returns, and hte previous tick is gone, only the last watched show is ticked.

http://pastebin.com/a7DvDWBU XBMC.LOG
I noticed that too on PRE 11.
Also next to the file that you have just watched it will say (for example) SD next to the tick.
Next time you go back neither show.
I have noticed that the ticks stay in Library mode, ie: when you search for content from your source and it puts it in the Movies section.

But when you simply navigate to the source from Files the ticks dont stay anymore.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched ticks0