• 2(current)
[WIP]Woody A PLEX Skin For XBMC Frodo
Baswazz Wrote:Wow that looks nice. I shall test it.
I hope it is readable on smaller screens.

its not too bad would love it if it had larger font but for now i am sticking to the original could add a larger font option in settings.
Reminds me of alaska, but the wood part brings a new look on the skin.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
I seriously considered writing a port of this from scratch, glad I didnt waste my time. lol

Hopefully, it turns out as well as I think it will.
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:I seriously considered writing a port of this from scratch, glad I didnt waste my time. lol

Hopefully, it turns out as well as I think it will.

yeah i see some similarity's with this and some of sketchy's views hope i didn't step on your toes with this igotdvds just really wanted to see this skin working on XBMC sketchy looks fricken awesome by the way loving the font & home icons
Maxoo Wrote:Reminds me of alaska, but the wood part brings a new look on the skin.

that was Timthing was after he loved aeon and alaska so tried to mix the two
ZombieRobot Wrote:yeah i see some similarity's with this and some of sketchy's views hope i didn't step on your toes with this igotdvds just really wanted to see this skin working on XBMC sketchy looks fricken awesome by the way loving the font & home icons

Everything is inspired/derived from something else. You didnt step on my toes at all, dont worry about that.

I cant wait to see this running.
To learn more, click here.
Very eager to try this out. Great work!
Looks very nice Smile! Can't wait to try it Smile
Just finishing up the list view episode level
What else is needed here? Likes/dislikes welcome
Scrollbar is normally invisible and will be changed

Maybe clearart at top?
I'm not a fan of the studio flag at the episode level I find it a little pointless as its not going to change from episode to episode.

I think if you replace it with clear art or logo that could look good, I know the logo or clear art aren't going to change from ep to ep either but they are more relevant and visually appealing than the studio logo.
I just want to say you're doing a great work here ! can't wait to test it out !

And i'm thinking just like supertom44, the studio flag is not really necessary here, logo would be better.
good point flags gone thanks guys will replace with Logo
I think the white color on fanart should be removed.... Studio flags should be kept the show level. I agree that the studio logo at episode level can be done away with.

Any chance of Weather + on this skin?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:I think the white color on fanart should be removed.... Studio flags should be kept the show level. I agree that the studio logo at episode level can be done away with.

Any chance of Weather + on this skin?

the white stays as its part of the theme as i am keeping to the original design.

Weather+
next aired
random item
Global home search
artist slideshow
extra fanart
tv tunes
spinning cd
artist logo
clearart
logo downloader
TV Guide
PVR
clearart
cdart

Are all planned for this skin just a matter of time extra features will be coded into skin after the views/dialogs are coded up
What about this switch between clearart and logo still got to fix size and positioning.

Logo

Clearart

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP]Woody A PLEX Skin For XBMC Frodo3