• 5(current)
[WIP]Woody A PLEX Skin For XBMC Frodo
This is looking really good! I am waiting eagerly to try it out Smile
Timthing Wrote:@ZombieRobot, Nice job on the port so far man! And thanks for the credits Wink

@All, Thanks for all the kind words on the initial Woody mock-up people! Great community going on here Wink. I've read some nice suggestions that might make it into the Plex version.

Wow thanks for visiting Timthing we do have a great community here one of the things that attracted me to XBMC was the community support.
I haven't seen any recent screens of woody been busy maintaining another skin so hope XBMC port of woody looks similar to yours Wink thanks for visiting
Did this die?
nvaia Wrote:Did this die?

Nope
Isn't dead yet, probably taking a long nap yet. I think till eden arrives, this will be alive and kicking. Till then, most WIP skins in this forum will stay here just like this one. Skin coding and Xbmc features are evolving.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Looking really good
ZombieRobot Wrote:Nope

Could you release something? Been waiting a while
nvaia Wrote:Could you release something? Been waiting a while

Angry Are you joking? If you had any idea how much time this takes, you wouldnt ask such a question. Be patient, we dont get paid for this stuff you know. Angry
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:Angry Are you joking? If you had any idea how much time this takes, you wouldnt ask such a question. Be patient, we dont get paid for this stuff you know. Angry

I know exactly how long this takes. But if you read through the thread, it states that he was on pace to release something about 3 weeks ago.

I know he's obviously busy with other projects, as well as life, but I was simply asking if he could release what he had. Rolleyes
woody is a plex skin and the development of it in the plex forums slowed down for a couple months because its not a finished skin i waited until work began again the guys have picked it up again and i expect to do the same in the mean time showmix is the focus but i plan to get woody back on track very soon
looks really good - looking forward to it
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
cough cough
nvaia Wrote:cough cough

Dude i dont get time to work on skins at the moment look at Showmix i go hard when i got time but that time is very limited at the moment when i do get time its to work on showmix woody comes second i havent worked on woody for 8 weeks if you want to test it you can download what i got but its 80% confluence i absolutely want to keep working on this and i will but in my time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8bw866469zi9831
ZombieRobot Wrote:Dude i dont get time to work on skins at the moment look at Showmix i go hard when i got time but that time is very limited at the moment when i do get time its to work on showmix woody comes second i havent worked on woody for 8 weeks if you want to test it you can download what i got but its 80% confluence i absolutely want to keep working on this and i will but in my time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1df57734ia8hlod

Word to your mother. You speak the truth, truth.
To learn more, click here.
You guys are real uptight in here. Do your thing man, I just had to cough, brochacho.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP]Woody A PLEX Skin For XBMC Frodo3