Need your help on project mayhem 3
ok here it is: the project mayhem 3 homescreen

im definitly keeping the textures for programs, settings and weather

the programs texture is a little to bright maybe - but to damn pretty do be dumped imho

we are looking for pictures of the density of settings and weather.

not too static - not too dark - and i dont really want close-ups of devices - i like the style of the music and videos texture - but they are just too dark

see what you can find Wink

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

looks great, don't change a thing!!! Cool
thing is - some tvs have problems on switching from very bright to very dark pictures - so i gotta get rid of all the dark ones

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

i agree about the videos and music images... i'm kind of a fan of the closeups you have on the others but will try to find something more lively.

-ast
:o

well you guys just post anything you think looks good

just not too dark Wink

oh my... you did it again chokey :bowdown:
nice Smile

but i don´t like music, video and myfiles(don´t like pictures of people on video an music, have a hardware pic instead)

will you not have weather on homescreen?! i mean now when you can Smile

is it a animation the red marking?

nice work!! Smile
Quote:will you not have weather on homescreen?! i mean now when you can Smile

is it a animation the red marking?

-theres plenty of room on the homescreen for extra info . not sure what to put yet thou

-the red marking is just pulsing like every button - looks pretty much animated - think that'll do

those screenshots are truely impressive!

one suggestion on the buttons...

i like to customize my main screen menu with many buttons so i can directly access several scripts, mameox, and others. can you modify your layout to accomidate a buttonscroller that fits into the theme? i really like the way the skin is going and this is the only thing i see that would stop me from using it.

thanks for continuing to push the envelope of the xbmc interface!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
nope sorry - buttonscroller aint gonna happen

i like to see all pictures in my programs "style" example "my pictures" you make the camera black&white only the red lamp is in color. black&white and some parts shown in colors it´s stylish i think

:kickass:
wow! that is awesome, i just want to say i love it. i am wondering what you plan to do with the localization things like weather and whatnot on the frontpage, and kai. also, what is my files?
Quote:i like to see all pictures in my programs "style" example "my pictures" you make the camera black&white only the red lamp is in color. black&white and some parts shown in colors it´s stylish i think

agreed - but weather and settings would b prety damn hard then..

i searched for about 45 minutes on google images and all i found
was this stupid thing.
http://img.www.wonderfulworldofpets.com/gallery....0tv.jpg

i searched mainly for action terms like "running projector" or "watching tv" "playing drums" "guitar closeup"... but the average action shot on google images is pretty amateurish and not really framed nicely or anything.

finding closeups of gadgets is relatively easy because of the commercial need for professional pictures.

does anyone know a magic database of hq pictures or anything? i must of gone through mountains of junk in google images.
im still bummed out about the duke unc game though so we'll see how well i can search tomorrow. damn jj.
hehe nice one

i have been looking here for some pics. but there are so damn many - i might have missed a good one. if you find one, post the link and i try the preview in the skin and maybe buy it using the donations.

maybe you guys have other links to pages, where i can buy quality pictures to an effortable price - what was the getty image url again? i cant seem to find it anymore...

also maybe you wanna take your own photographs...

any help much apreciated Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need your help on project mayhem 30