• 6(current)
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on
I only had the 2011 season. I did not buy the postseason package or the offseason package and I don't believe I can watch any 2011 games right now. I tried a few weeks ago, it directed me to the offseason package.
highheat Wrote:Hey Folks.

I'm having trouble accessing archived games from the plugin.
when i open any game, it shows "plugin error". i tried it on three different machines, on XBMC 10.1, several pre-Eden Builds and Eden Beta 1 - fresh installs with no other addons. same result.

i've been having this problem since the end of the season.
my mlb.tv account works fine, when i use any browser to watch the games. i also double-checked my account settings inside the plugin.

would be great if you could check out my pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/EgjeJHaa

thanks in advance!

Thanks for the log.

Try this - http://mlbmc-xbmc.googlecode.com/files/p...-1.0.2.zip

Let me know how it goes.
Thumbs Up 
divingmule Wrote:Try this - http://mlbmc-xbmc.googlecode.com/files/p...-1.0.2.zip

Let me know how it goes.

WORKS! Thanks divingmule!!!!!!!!!
can't wait for the 2012 season - maybe we'll see HD for windows then? Wink
divingmule - Any new plans, ideas for this plugin for this upcoming season? I really hope we can get a more integrated option for HD feeds so that it will work with the Openelec XBMC builds.

Also, if I remember correctly, when you were troubleshooting things last season you were waiting each day for the free game... If you put up a donation page, I am sure we could chip in so you can get a subscription to work with.

Thanks again for all the work you do!
sdsnyr94 Wrote:divingmule - Any new plans, ideas for this plugin for this upcoming season? I really hope we can get a more integrated option for HD feeds so that it will work with the Openelec XBMC builds.

Also, if I remember correctly, when you were troubleshooting things last season you were waiting each day for the free game... If you put up a donation page, I am sure we could chip in so you can get a subscription to work with.

Thanks again for all the work you do!

I'd be happy to donate too!
Hi, I may do that, once the season starts, if we have trouble. The only real solution for the HD streams would be better support for M3U8 playlist natively in XBMC. I don't think any more work has been done in this area, I'll check into it sometime.
divingmule Wrote:Hi, I may do that, once the season starts, if we have trouble. The only real solution for the HD streams would be better support for M3U8 playlist natively in XBMC. I don't think any more work has been done in this area, I'll check into it sometime.

see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123486

Thanks for your MLB work.
Too bad it's not going to make it in eden. The HLS stuff is really cool.

Thanks for the info!
Question 
first off:
a big thanks to everyone involved in getting the hls nexdef stuff working with this great mlbmc plugin!

Now the bad news:
yesterday's Philly-Yankees preseason game gave me a decryption failed running the mlbhls tool.
Watching old games from 2011 via mlmc and this live game via browser was fine.
Anyone else encountered the same problem?
I tried too and had an error.
Nothing to fix as there was no stream in Boxee too. This plug uses the same stream as boxxe and PS3. And spring training is not on Boxee yet.
It's a spring training game with limited avail
Is there a way to add the audio streams as choices for those of us who do the audio package but not the TV one annually?
I am getting a plugin error when I try to access live games (Windows 7 32bit Eden RC2). At first in XMBC I got a login error but figured it was because I didn't have the premium mlb.tv subscription so I upgraded. I can access them fine through Boxee. Now I don't get the login error but instead get a plugin error. The log shows that login was successful in the but later on the logfile says this:

19:37:23 T:2328 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
19:37:23 T:2328 ERROR: Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'string'
19:37:23 T:2328 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):

I can post more if you need it. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong.
none of the streams works at all for me. Can you guys access as far back as the 2010 archives through this plugin to or is just the previous year?
chrisjohnson83 Wrote:none of the streams works at all for me. Can you guys access as far back as the 2010 archives through this plugin to or is just the previous year?

I can only go back to the previous year.
I'm getting the same error trying to view live streams:

18:43:00 T:2898250608 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
18:43:00 T:2898250608 ERROR: Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'string'
18:43:00 T:2898250608 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.mlbmc/default.py", line 1105, in <module>
getGameURL(name,event,content,session,cookieIp,cookieFp)
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.mlbmc/default.py", line 792, in getGameURL
name = TeamCodes[soup.find('domain-attribute', attrs={'name' : "away_team_id"}).string][0]+' @ '+TeamCodes[soup.find('domain-attribute', attrs={'name' : "home_team_id"}).string][0]+' '+str(dateStr.today)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'string'
18:43:00 T:14432000 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.mlbmc/?url=...]
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on7