• 48(current)
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on
@Clobber, could you pastebin a log?

@junkylarry, thanks for reporting. I found a bug and will fix condensed games. As for archives could you elaborate, or pastebin a log?
Thanks @divingmule. Basically, I'm unable to even get listings of previous games. Here's a log:

http://pastebin.com/1469eqq4
(2013-10-11, 16:47)Clobber Wrote: Hi,

As of a few days ago, I don't get any valid links. For example, choosing the Detroit game on 10/10 just gives me a bunch of links to "MLB NON US BLACKOUT." Previously I would see one for TBS HD, but now there are none. I have no problems watching from my computer.

FYI - I am an international premium subscriber.

Me too. It only happened today in the start of the NLCS only get the black out listings. Previously I had them but also had a TBS option and radio options. Im in Australia.
All good. Went to turn debug on, tried to replicate and it appeared.

As of a few days ago, I don't get any valid links. For example, choosing the Detroit game on 10/10 just gives me a bunch of links to "MLB NON US BLACKOUT." Previously I would see one for TBS HD, but now there are none. I have no problems watching from my computer.

Same Error here, international premium.
For me, turning Debug Logging OFF worked. *strange*
Can you disable/exclude the "MLB NON US BLACKOUT" Listings?
(2013-10-12, 04:17)junkylarry Wrote: Thanks @divingmule. Basically, I'm unable to even get listings of previous games. Here's a log:

http://pastebin.com/1469eqq4

Humm.. I can't reproduce this.

(2013-10-12, 14:09)highheat Wrote:

Same Error here, international premium.
For me, turning Debug Logging OFF worked. *strange*
Can you disable/exclude the "MLB NON US BLACKOUT" Listings?

That is strange, does turning debugging back on break things? Could you pastebin a log?
(2013-10-11, 23:58)divingmule Wrote: @Clobber, could you pastebin a log?

@divingmule - Hopefully I got the pastebin right here
Please test and let me know how it goes -

MLBMC(mlb-hls) - https://mlbmc-xbmc.googlecode.com/files/...1.0.51.zip

MLBMC - https://mlbmc-xbmc.googlecode.com/files/...2.0.72.zip

I changed the code to ignore any blackouts after september. Does that sound feasible, are there blackouts in the postseason?
hi divingmule, thanks for your add-on.

I'm not able to view today's live game on xbmc.

Live audio streams work fine.

Everything else works fine, Archived, condensed games, game highlights etc. all work fine.

Could you pls take a look at debug log? http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=76608

Thanks

Edit: Rolled back to 2.0.7 and live video works fine
Kodi Leia v18.6 Android | Sony Bravia KD-65X9000E
Kodi Leia v18.6 X86-64 | ASRock ION 330-BD Intel Dual Core Atom 1.6GHz | 4GB RAM | HDMI Display | Analogue Audio | Flirc IR
Just wanted to say thanks for this addon - I just got a raspbmc setup this week, and one of the first things I wanted to do was get the MLB plugin working.

I didn't read through enough of the thread, so I ended up compiling mlbhls on my Pi, but after a few tries at configuration, I've got everything working just fine.

One thing I discovered which might not be obvious to everyone - if you're an MLB.TV premium subscriber, you can get the radio feed playing back with the video - once your video is playing, just go to the audio settings in your player, and choose one of the alternate audio channels. On the one archive game I tried (WAS@STL 2013/09/25), using the STL video feed, audio 0 was the TV audio, audio 1 was the KMOV-AM radio, and audio 2 was "ballpark ambient only".
(2013-06-01, 09:00)thegryghost Wrote:
(2013-05-31, 17:54)sdsnyr94 Wrote: Does this mean it would only work in your environment? or would it work but without Timeshifting? Is this plugin something you are going to share with us?

If so, I am willing to test for you on the Raspberry Pi, Linux, and Windows environments... just let me know. Do you have a timeframe when you may begin working on this (I will not hold you to your answer... just curious is this is something you are looking to do soon, or in the next year or two).

I'll most likely make the MLB.tv separate from the LiveTV stuff, making it possible for the 2 to communicate and work with each other but not dependant on either.

I'm hoping to get a beta level plugin for MLB.tv before the season is over. LiveTV and all the pieces that go along with it takes priority but since it's all MPEG-TS, most of the code will be re-usable. I'll let everyone know when I have something to test but it's probably going to take while.

Did you ever get a chance to work on this?
(2013-12-19, 07:29)bdjohns1 Wrote: Just wanted to say thanks for this addon - I just got a raspbmc setup this week, and one of the first things I wanted to do was get the MLB plugin working.

I didn't read through enough of the thread, so I ended up compiling mlbhls on my Pi, but after a few tries at configuration, I've got everything working just fine.

One thing I discovered which might not be obvious to everyone - if you're an MLB.TV premium subscriber, you can get the radio feed playing back with the video - once your video is playing, just go to the audio settings in your player, and choose one of the alternate audio channels. On the one archive game I tried (WAS@STL 2013/09/25), using the STL video feed, audio 0 was the TV audio, audio 1 was the KMOV-AM radio, and audio 2 was "ballpark ambient only".

Is it possible for you to share the compiled mlbhls for pi?
I'm going to reinstall XBMC on my Pi for the upcoming MLB season. Is it expected that MLBMC will need an update? I struggle with the software and would only like to do it once.

Also, is there a dummies guide to installing the HLS version anywhere? I have looked but can't seem to find. I probably need a step by step one. I think I fluked getting it working last season.

Thanks,
Mark.
Can't remember my login here so had to make a new account.

Anyways. I love this app for MLB. I had it working briefly on the Dodgers game earlier but I stopped it, and now I just get login errors. None of the other games would work at all. I hope someone can update it for the new season! I use XBMC on windows FWIW.

Thanks.
(2014-02-26, 21:56)Oat233 Wrote: Can't remember my login here so had to make a new account.

Anyways. I love this app for MLB. I had it working briefly on the Dodgers game earlier but I stopped it, and now I just get login errors. None of the other games would work at all. I hope someone can update it for the new season! I use XBMC on windows FWIW.

Thanks.

Same here .
Worked for few minutes, now i get failed log in and script errors.

Mlb android app is logging in fine.

Thanks

On raspbmc btw
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on7