• 49(current)
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on
I'm also having the same issue on RPi. MLB.tv returns an error about cookies not being available. I'll get the exact wording later.

Ross
cmon you guys having issues, how about helping out by posting a debug log to pastebin?
there's an option in the add-on to turn on debugging iirc.
Kodi Leia v18.6 Android | Sony Bravia KD-65X9000E
Kodi Leia v18.6 X86-64 | ASRock ION 330-BD Intel Dual Core Atom 1.6GHz | 4GB RAM | HDMI Display | Analogue Audio | Flirc IR
(2014-02-28, 01:10)fuggin Wrote: cmon you guys having issues, how about helping out by posting a debug log to pastebin?
there's an option in the add-on to turn on debugging iirc.

Here you go

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=140128

Ross
I am sitting here watching the twins and Red Sox live game. This is what I figured out. First I'm using a RPi running open Elec, my remote is from HP. It looks like it must have originally been used for a htpc set up. Any way once I highlight the game I press what I assume is the info button and a menu pops up with several options. I choose Play From Here, and another menu pops up with more choices. For to game the options were for a TV feed and two radio feeds.
So far watching MLBTV on the RPi is much smoother than on the ROKU, next is to set up a VPN so I can watch the RedSox during the regular season.

Ross
I'm also having a problem with cookies. Here's what gets returned: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=141173

XBMC says "Older Dates" and then "Sorry - we didn't receive the required cookies.

And my cookie_file only says "#LWP-Cookies-2.0" in it.

I'm on Windows 7 and Gotham alpha 12
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
You think that since MLB has changed the way they put out video (alba without nextdef) that it will be easier to get HD games on xbmc this year? I have been using the HLS addon but would love to get HD on windows as we'll...
(2014-03-02, 22:29)jayman13 Wrote: You think that since MLB has changed the way they put out video (alba without nextdef) that it will be easier to get HD games on xbmc this year? I have been using the HLS addon but would love to get HD on windows as we'll...

I'm using Openelec on a RPi. Not sure how I can verify that the game I'm watching is HD or not but it certainly is not SD.

Ross
If you hit info it will tell you what resolution you are watching...
Not all the spring training games are shown in HD, so it might be hard to tell until the actual season.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
Just got Raspbmc installed and loaded the MLBMC plugin. Getting errors with just about every feature I choose.

Looks like it can't resolve some of the URL's??

Pastebin : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=143480

There is also this error:

Code:
07:23:57 T:3040743424   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.mlbmc/?mode=28&name=MLB%20Productions&url=MLB%20Productions
07:23:57 T:3040743424   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.mlbmc/?mode=28&name=MLB%20Productions&url=MLB%20Productions) failed

07:24:42 T:2903147584   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: expected string or buffer
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.mlbmc/default.py", line 153, in <module>
                                                mlb.playLatest(url)
Just upgraded to openelec 4.0 beta and I am getting a message that MLBMC is not compatible with it and it recommended disabling it. Is MLBMC working for gotham or should I uninstall and reinstall a different version?
(2014-03-08, 14:04)vijayk416 Wrote: Just upgraded to openelec 4.0 beta and I am getting a message that MLBMC is not compatible with it and it recommended disabling it. Is MLBMC working for gotham or should I uninstall and reinstall a different version?
working fine here on day old gotham nightly beta using mlbmc version 2.0.7
couldn't get 2.0.72 to work.
Kodi Leia v18.6 Android | Sony Bravia KD-65X9000E
Kodi Leia v18.6 X86-64 | ASRock ION 330-BD Intel Dual Core Atom 1.6GHz | 4GB RAM | HDMI Display | Analogue Audio | Flirc IR
I'm on Android (Minix NeoX5) XBMC 12.3 Git:20131212-9ed3e58

I have an MLB.tv Preimium account. Installed the MLBMC addon and enter my log in details "correctly" and I keep getting:

Older Dates
[Erno 8] _ssl.c:480:EOF occurred in violation of protocol

#147486 • The XBMC Debug Log Site
I am beginning to become concerned about divingmule, the dev on this add-on. According to his profile, he has not been on since January 27th... which seems very odd for someone who has been so active in the community... and who has always been super responsive to issues.

Hopefully, someone else with the proper skills can help out with this project.
(2014-03-02, 23:29)R0ss0 Wrote:
(2014-03-02, 22:29)jayman13 Wrote: You think that since MLB has changed the way they put out video (alba without nextdef) that it will be easier to get HD games on xbmc this year? I have been using the HLS addon but would love to get HD on windows as we'll...

I'm using Openelec on a RPi. Not sure how I can verify that the game I'm watching is HD or not but it certainly is not SD.

Ross

(2014-03-11, 18:53)sdsnyr94 Wrote: I am beginning to become concerned about divingmule, the dev on this add-on. According to his profile, he has not been on since January 27th... which seems very odd for someone who has been so active in the community... and who has always been super responsive to issues.

Hopefully, someone else with the proper skills can help out with this project.

Sounds like you are more concerned about the project than you are about divingmule. I bet he'll show up closer to regular season...
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on7