• 56(current)
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on
Hope that works out. I'm on openelec so can't be much help.
No luck after a week. Am doing a full re-install of RASPMC.
Sorry if this is addressed somewhere in the 50 page thread but can anyone confirm if DVR type functions during live games are working in this addon when used with XBMC on an android device? There seems to be an issue with Android and HLS but some apps seem to have it working.

Thanks
how do I install this addon its not divinmule's repository
(2015-01-27, 08:37)sportshd Wrote: how do I install this addon its not divinmule's repository

It is in the official KODI repo.

The HLS version is available somewhere in this thread, but requires a binary add-on that only works on some systems.
I used a RESPi with Openelec 4.2.1 it worked i still have it and can use it, so i have a working alternative.

BUT

I just updated to a ZOTAC ZBox ci320 and tried to set it up. I used my RESPi to view MLB on my TV screen. So if i can't use it now to view MLB it I just burned a lot of Money.
I tried OE 5.0.1, OE 4.2.1 (because it was the last version i tried on my RESPi) and Kodibuntu 14.0.

I tried to install MLBMC 2.0.72 (install worked) but MLBMC(HLS) 1.0.51 (install did not work) so everytime i tried to start a game the scriped failed.

At the moment i have Kodibuntu installed.

I got following questions:

Is the Addon still in development or has it stopped in 2013?

Is someone working on a new addon?

Is there a workaround?

Can i share a screen from my Windows PC to Kodibuntu so i can run the MLB Game on my WinPC and view it on my Kodibuntu.

From Europe my only chance for MLB games is MLB.tv.
Thanks for the help.
(2015-02-07, 16:14)Findas Wrote: Can i share a screen from my Windows PC to Kodibuntu so i can run the MLB Game on my WinPC and view it on my Kodibuntu.

From Europe my only chance for MLB games is MLB.tv.
Thanks for the help.

Living in the states, I can't watch the games on my phone because of the blackout, so I'll stream it from my PC through Twitch and watch it anywhere.
So is there anyway to get this add on? Anyone going to pick it up if no one is maintaining it?
Apparently not according to this: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:MLBMC

This add-on hasn't been touched in months. Next api change mlb.tv make and this will be history unfortunately.
Kodi Leia v18.6 Android | Sony Bravia KD-65X9000E
Kodi Leia v18.6 X86-64 | ASRock ION 330-BD Intel Dual Core Atom 1.6GHz | 4GB RAM | HDMI Display | Analogue Audio | Flirc IR
Hey all,

I just put divingmule's code up on GitHub.

https://github.com/Yuioup/kodi-mlbmc

I did a bit of code cleanup (mainly style stuff) and created a .zip file. The zip seems to be working fine on my Raspberry PI 2 and my Fedora 21 installation.

Let me know if the .zip file is working for you. If you find any bugs, go head and report issues to the Github repo.

Yuioup
Big Grin 
(2015-02-14, 22:16)Yuioup Wrote: Hey all,

I just put divingmule's code up on GitHub.

https://github.com/Yuioup/kodi-mlbmc

I did a bit of code cleanup (mainly style stuff) and created a .zip file. The zip seems to be working fine on my Raspberry PI 2 and my Fedora 21 installation.

Let me know if the .zip file is working for you. If you find any bugs, go head and report issues to the Github repo.

Yuioup

So grateful you picked this up! I installed on my windows 7 x64 Kodi 14.1 rig. Looks like it will work. Nothing to really watch but some highlights from last season. I tried older dates and I did get a script error, not sure if this stuff is actually available from MLB though. Fantastic work!!
Ok fixed. I uploaded a new zip file.
I tried to install the *.zip file from the Github Page. But, I keep getting a "Doesn't have the correct Structure" Error. I'm otherwise on the latest Kodi for Windows 7.
@Yuioup - If you have time and will maintain this add-on going forward, please take a look at Timewasted's NHL Gamecenter add-on. He created a way to pull the HLS feed without needing the external binary, including creating a server service so that you can start the game from the beginning. It would be great to be able to do this with this addon, since it would make the HLS stuff platform agnostic.

Thanks.
(2015-02-15, 13:45)Ichijoe Wrote: I tried to install the *.zip file from the Github Page. But, I keep getting a "Doesn't have the correct Structure" Error. I'm otherwise on the latest Kodi for Windows 7.

Oops sorry. My bad. I should have tested it before upoading it.

I have re-uploaded it.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on7