[Request] SiriusXM plugin
Any chance of getting a SiriusXM Internet radio plugin going?
This would be nice to have. +1 for me
+1 here for me too
+1 I would love this as well.
Isn't this a satellite service... It does have an Internet counterpart, but it's a paid service and as such would only be welcome to a few users. OTH if SiriusXM Internet decided to make a plugin for XBMC, that would be the ticket. I suggest lobbying for that plugin over at the Sirius web site.
I subscribe to SiriusXM, and would love to get the internet streaming functionality in XBMC. Yes, it is subscription-based, but there are over 10 million subscribers (likely higher) in the USA, so there's certainly a market for it.
+1
I subscribe to Sirius and was attracted to XBMC in significant part as a way to stream it at home and control it with my phone. (I started with Sirius when it came with my car; when that sub ran out, it was very hard to give up.) I've certainly done my share of unpaid computing, starting 26 years ago (Binkley, Opus, etc.) but the proposition that because it's "a paid service [it] would only be welcome to a few users" is bogus.
"the proposition that because it's "a paid service [it] would only be welcome to a few users" is bogus"

+100 to that and +1000 for the plugin!
+1 for the request. I bet most of us would also be willing to help fund development of a plugin through one of those programming bounty sites, since we're also the ones paying for satellite radio...
Does anybody have Credentials for their site? I could take a look at it.
If you go to siriusxm dot com / freetrial you will get a free 30 days.
I would give this a +1 as well it would be nice to have XBMC connected to Sirius
(2013-11-27, 17:45)NordishByNature Wrote: Does anybody have Credentials for their site? I could take a look at it.

+1

I have an account if anyone is still interested. I was planning on closing it next month because I don't really use it anymore but if someone wants to develop an addon I'd be willing to keep it open. I did talk to someone a while back who seemed to think it would be difficult, due to the openness of XBMC and that SiriusXM's online player is all flash based. I'm also going to send them an email to see if they are or would be willing to develop an addon for XBMC, never know unless you ask.

Would help to have an idea of how many XBMC users are also SiriusXM subscribers, if anyone happens to have that in their backpocketRofl

Send me a PM if your interested.
- Scott
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
+1 for this request...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] SiriusXM plugin0