• 5(current)
[RELEASE DATE] Aeon MQ 3
even if i donate in his website?
@james341
MarcosQui Wrote:The release plan will be as follows:

July 15 = Alpha1 - available only for the most active contributors and translators.
July 30 = Alpha2 - available for all donators.
August 15= Beta1 or RC (will depend on progress) - available for all users.
james341 Wrote:even if i donate in his website?

yes, as above, donators will get alpha 2 on july 30th hopefully, not long for you to wait

edit: if you are a donator, marcos should invite you into the group when he has a chance if you included your username when you donated, however the skin is not available to download yet in the group, as it was sent to specific people via email
donation sent... Looking foward to pvr support!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Been using MQ2 since it came, love it! Donation sent Smile
Really looking forward to MQ3!
Is there anybody working on a Swedish translation for MQ3? Or are planning to do so?
mindweaver Wrote:Is there anybody working on a Swedish translation for MQ3? Or are planning to do so?

As far as I know MQ2 was "only" translated to French, German, Italian, Polish, English and Spanish.
Donation Sent Smile

6X019085MC950634M
mindweaver Wrote:Is there anybody working on a Swedish translation for MQ3? Or are planning to do so?

Yes a Swedish translation would be nice
Currently the version 3 contains translation in progress in English and German.

I received proposals for users interested in translating to:

- Polish
- Swedish
- Hebrew
- Dutch

But I told you to wait for the final release, or at least one RC.

The others translators of version 2 !? I have no news whether they will continue the work.

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hi Mark, not if they have already discussed but in the alpha 2 of the MQ3 no possibility of creating a new user within settings, files erros point out, I'm sure it sorted out.
You're doing a spectacular job, thanks

greetings
MarcosQui Wrote:Currently the version 3 contains translation in progress in English and German.

I received proposals for users interested in translating to:

- Polish
- Swedish
- Hebrew
- Dutch

But I told you to wait for the final release, or at least one RC.

The others translators of version 2 !? I have no news whether they will continue the work.

I can translate into neutral Spanish.

Regards,

Bart
How is performance in respect to MQ 2? I'm on a newer Fusion/Zacate platform and MQ2 was sluggish compared to less rich skins even in compact mode. Aeon Nox has been my goto until MQ3.

BTW when I refer to performance I mean navigation performance, stuttering when browsing, dirty region support etc.
I'm waiting for the Beta to come out to test it on my Revo, so I can do a true speed comparison. Currently I'm testing the Alpha on my overclocked i7, so it's fast anyway Smile

Regarding dirty regions - that's a XBMC (Eden) feature, not a skin one, isn't it?
MAIN HTPC
Hardware: Intel Core i7 4.2 GHz (OC) + NVidia GeForce FX 250 + Corsair 6 GB DDR3 RAM (1600 MHz) + Thermalright True Copper heat sink + Noctua fans (x3)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3

SECONDARY HTPC
Hardware: Acer Aspire Revo 3700 + OCZ Vertex SSD
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3
Alael Wrote:I'm waiting for the Beta to come out to test it on my Revo, so I can do a true speed comparison. Currently I'm testing the Alpha on my overclocked i7, so it's fast anyway Smile

Regarding dirty regions - that's a XBMC (Eden) feature, not a skin one, isn't it?
Yeah dirty regions are an Eden feature but the skin needs to be designed around them forbear performance and quality I'm areas like views...at least from what I know. If done imperfectly you may see tearing/flickering in certain areas of the skin.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE DATE] Aeon MQ 30