[REQUEST] VEVO (vevo.com) Music Videos Plugin?
Lightbulb 
http://www.vevo.com/

It's the HULU for music videos! I'm not sure how it's setup. If it's like HULU though, doubt we'll see it integrated seamlessly into XBMC.
wondering is there a plugin for this since i see no update and i have searched the forum but no luck
I am working on a vevo plugin. there is an mtv networks and yahoo music videos addons on my repo if you want to try those. mtvn is still not hosting UMG artist videos since the dispute before vevo launched. yahoo does have umg content but is generally lower quality then mtvn.
BlueCop Wrote:I am working on a vevo plugin. there is an mtv networks and yahoo music videos addons on my repo if you want to try those. mtvn is still not hosting UMG artist videos since the dispute before vevo launched. yahoo does have umg content but is generally lower quality then mtvn.

Hi, wahts the update on the vevo plugin? do you need beta testers? The mtv plugin doesnt work for me as im in Canada, and i'll try yahoo plugin but i would prefer vevo as thats the one im used to on my desktop as well.

If you need beta testers id be glad to help.
any updates on this?
krish_2k4 Wrote:any updates on this?

have you seen the muzu.tv plugin in my repo? might fill your music video void while there is no vevo plugin Wink

t0mm0
There's one in BlueCop's repository.. no?
t0mm0 Wrote:have you seen the muzu.tv plugin in my repo? might fill your music video void while there is no vevo plugin Wink

t0mm0

will check that one out!

edit: nice! UK Top 40 is pretty decent feature!

Eldorado Wrote:There's one in BlueCop's repository.. no?

that one doesn't seem to work.
Also, try Yahoo Videos & Music Video Jukebox. Just tried both & they are both working for me. Muzu.TV is the best though, IMHO.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] VEVO (vevo.com) Music Videos Plugin?0