[Help]Influence skin FAIL
I just installed Influence and when I go to Home the only option I get is "Init Skin And Restart"
I cannot even get to the Options to change skin. I restarted XBMC several times and restarted my computer, still can not access anything. I even downloaded XBMC again and ran the install. I really don't want to uninstall xbmc and go through the work of adding all my stuff again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I fixed it. I deleted C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\skin.influence folder and it automaticcaly ran confluence when i opened xbmc
k1m0s Wrote:I fixed it. I deleted C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\skin.influence folder and it automaticcaly ran confluence when i opened xbmc

If you run into this sort of problem again, look in th guisettings.xml in you userdata folder, look for the section <lookandfeel>, this is where XBMC looks for which skin to use when loading.

Code:
<lookandfeel>
        <enablerssfeeds>true</enablerssfeeds>
        <font>Default</font>
        <rssedit></rssedit>
        <skin>skin.confluence</skin>
        <skincolors>SKINDEFAULT</skincolors>
        <skintheme>SKINDEFAULT</skintheme>
        <skinzoom>0</skinzoom>
        <soundskin>OFF</soundskin>
        <startupwindow>10000</startupwindow>
    </lookandfeel>

change the <skin></skin> to skin.confluence and whe you re start xbmc it will be on Confluence
Smile 
giftie Wrote:If you run into this sort of problem again, look in th guisettings.xml in you userdata folder, look for the section <lookandfeel>, this is where XBMC looks for which skin to use when loading.

Code:
<lookandfeel>
        <enablerssfeeds>true</enablerssfeeds>
        <font>Default</font>
        <rssedit></rssedit>
        <skin>skin.confluence</skin>
        <skincolors>SKINDEFAULT</skincolors>
        <skintheme>SKINDEFAULT</skintheme>
        <skinzoom>0</skinzoom>
        <soundskin>OFF</soundskin>
        <startupwindow>10000</startupwindow>
    </lookandfeel>

change the <skin></skin> to skin.confluence and whe you re start xbmc it will be on Confluence

Thanks Giftie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Help]Influence skin FAIL0