• 123(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Does constellation support Couchpotato v1, or only v2. Most windows users are still on v1 as there is no windows install for v2, so it would be helpful to know which version it supports. I tried using it with v1 and am getting an error.
Constellation is not compatable with v1, if i remember rightly its because v1 doesnt support api's, but it is possible to run couch v2 on windows, I have it running successfully on my xp server... I followed the instructions on the couch potato forum how to...

http://couchpota.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=14
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
(2012-08-24, 10:53)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-08-24, 05:44)Bawk Wrote: Hi,

I just updated and now when playing music I can't pause. The play button stays visible while playing.

Does the volume control / up / down work for you ?

Yes Volume works correctly. And let me clarify, When I hit play (music or movies) on the remote screen it pops up "playback started" and the media plays correctly, play arrow button remains a play arrow and does not change to pause sign. When pressed again (to pause) it does pause playback but on the remote screen it pops up "playback started".
Hi Dawid,

Since the last email you sent today whenever I press the sleep button on my iPad while constellation is refreshing the library and a come back to it a few mins later it I get the spinney clock thing up on screen like springboard is being restarted, let me know if you need more info
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Hi Dawid,

First off, thanks for the great app. In general I love it. I am however wrestling with one problem. When playing a movie, the cover, or poster do not show up in the remote. The remote appears to function correctly. It just says nothing it playing, and no cover image shows in the remote's window. Info, OSD, volume, stop, all work... as well as navigation.

I've read this full forum, and tried the fixes mentioned earlier. Cache flushes, uninstall, and re install, etc.
Nothing works. I did try another XBMC remote, it shows the cover art correctly.

I'm on an iPad 2

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Also, oddly enough, the correct cover art work shows in the video play list...

Thanks in advance for your help. Great work on the app!

(2012-08-24, 10:53)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 00:06)Burbulence Wrote: May have a bug, whenever I switch to calendar view in trakt, constellation crashes.

Also is it possible to have delete in couch potato safe buttons please?

Ok this problem is rare but we have traced it and will be fixed in 2.8.2
Delete btn in couch also is going to be a safe button.

(2012-08-23, 21:33)daunjan Wrote: I've been charged twice the restore kept saying unable to connect to apple account so I clicked go pro like other person said earlier then I got charged again...

If you wanted us to pay again just ask not timeout glitch on restore button...Its a handy program to use one question are we getting charged for the next update soon to released??

Cant wait for next one to see the updates the program has come a long way keep it up great work...
Well you are not supposed to get charged twice. We do not control the payments it's a strict apple api that we setup and we only get a response if your transaction was finished successfully. But Im sorry about the inconvenience.
(2012-08-24, 05:44)Bawk Wrote: Hi,

I just updated and now when playing music I can't pause. The play button stays visible while playing.

Does the volume control / up / down work for you ?

Thnxxx for your reply just happy to have ya creating this program makes my life easier just a quick question change the layout from black the icons seem to blend into the background...
Openelec PVR in lounge 6tb of storage...
XBMC PVR on 27in I3 Mac in bedroom...
Ipad 2 running XBMC...

What more do you want...
Yeap, I also have been charged a second time because the restore option wasn't doing anything...!

Despite that, love the new dashboard, and please integrate music videos.
(2012-08-25, 00:27)Burbulence Wrote: Hi Dawid,

Since the last email you sent today whenever I press the sleep button on my iPad while constellation is refreshing the library and a come back to it a few mins later it I get the spinney clock thing up on screen like springboard is being restarted, let me know if you need more info
Strange We will have to look into this. It looks like something to do with the iDevice player integration

(2012-08-25, 00:52)resurowiec Wrote: Hi Dawid,

First off, thanks for the great app. In general I love it. I am however wrestling with one problem. When playing a movie, the cover, or poster do not show up in the remote. The remote appears to function correctly. It just says nothing it playing, and no cover image shows in the remote's window. Info, OSD, volume, stop, all work... as well as navigation.

I've read this full forum, and tried the fixes mentioned earlier. Cache flushes, uninstall, and re install, etc.
Nothing works. I did try another XBMC remote, it shows the cover art correctly.

I'm on an iPad 2

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Also, oddly enough, the correct cover art work shows in the video play list...

Thanks in advance for your help. Great work on the app!
Do you have JSON-RPC connected (established)? It looks like you have port 9090 blocked.

(2012-08-25, 09:38)GENEOSYS Wrote: Yeap, I also have been charged a second time because the restore option wasn't doing anything...!

Despite that, love the new dashboard, and please integrate music videos.
Treat Music Videos as done. Schedule for 2.8.3. as 2.8.2 is @ Apple review team Smile

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
I have a double green light under the host connection status setting, so I believe that JSON RPC is working correctly?
(2012-08-25, 13:51)resurowiec Wrote: I have a double green light under the host connection status setting, so I believe that JSON RPC is working correctly?

What version of XBMC are you using ?
I am running XBMC 11.0

I don't know if this will help, and I am getting beyond my expertise...but

I just ran a net stat -a -n at the command prompt. In the list is:

Tcp 0.0.0.0:9090 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING

Obviously, that is not the media servers IP address. All the firewalls internal to the network are off including windows firewall on the XBMC server. I am not sure that it would matter, but I am using a switch in the line.

Thank you for your continued help!

This means that a service in this example XBMC is listening (awaiting for TCP) connections on port 9090 for all host ip addresses.
So this is ok. Is this happening for all Movies / TV Shows also ? or just a few ?
I get the beta testing emails for new versions of Constellation and after the last update, I installed and then opened it up. It opens with a message saying that I need to restore my previous purchase of XBMC Constellation, so I go to "Restore purchases" and type in my Apple ID password and it says "This is not a Test User account. Please create a new account in the Sandbox environment. [Environment: Sandbox]"...and then..."Restore error - This is not a Test User account." It then brings me into the app where there are huge banner advertisements across the bottom of the app.

Please help me with this, I've paid for the app and I don't think I should have to figure out how to restore my previous purchase - I also don't want to pay for the app a 2nd time, as others have reported.

David
This has come a long way and I can only say WOW!!! This is truly impressive and really great to have a full app for it all.

Have a few feature requests to even further enhance it (mainly related to menu and trakt):

1) Would be great if you allow to customizethe main menu (e.g., disable youtube item)

2) Would be great to have the "red ribbon" and "blue ribbon" added to the trakt movies (blue for collection, red for watchlist)

3) Also, would love to customize trakt. For example, I don't want to show "recommended movies", but instead the most watched movies (daily).

4) What's the difference betwen "Movies" and "Movies collection"? And again, would be great to have this optional to display

5) Would love to add "friends" to trakt

6) Would be great to show "top rental movies", "new DVD releases" in trakt. Take a look how it is implemented in "2nd screen"

7) Any chance to have it cache my XBMC library incl posters and fanart. Want to show off my collection even once I am offline

Again, very cool work. Thanks again!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2012-08-25, 14:46)FSS_Dawid Wrote: This means that a service in this example XBMC is listening (awaiting for TCP) connections on port 9090 for all host ip addresses.
So this is ok. Is this happening for all Movies / TV Shows also ? or just a few ?

Thanks for the explaination.

This is happening for all movies, and any music. I do not have any TV shows within XBMC as of yet.

• 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5