• 57(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Archigos Wrote:@GreenEyez
The crashes are being looked into, but they are hard to track down what's causing it. Trust me, beta testing, I know how annoying the crashes can be while I'm testing features. For me at least, the crashes seem to be limited to when it's doing a scan (mainly importing the images if you go to fast) and you can just reopen the app and it continues where it left off.

Ups, my bad, i was under the impression (by reading some older posts) that they were tracked down and fixed. Yup, the crashes happen mostly when entering the library and it`s importing the images, and you press back too fast.

Thanks for clearing that out for me.
GreenEyez Wrote:Ups, my bad, i was under the impression (by reading some older posts) that they were tracked down and fixed. Yup, the crashes happen mostly when entering the library and it`s importing the images, and you press back too fast.

Thanks for clearing that out for me.
Fixed in 1.9.1 we are deploying a RC for beta testers today.
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
Any projection for when the new iPad version 1.9.1 might be available through the App Store?
dajoip Wrote:Any projection for when the new iPad version 1.9.1 might be available through the App Store?
The should be on your iDevice next week.
Like many others I joined the forum just because of this thread. I have spent som hours now reading, and I have found that I am not alone with my problem, but I have not found a way to fix it. The movies in my library show up just like expected, but the pictures dont (pictures of the movie covers).

I have tried to sync, resync, refresh, restart, reinstall, update, flush image cache, remove database, just about anything I can think of..

Im on a iPad 2, with XBMC 10.1 running on an older mac mini. I have the 1.5.1 version of Constellation. Have I missed something? Is there a way to fix this somewhere in the 80-ish pages of posts? It would really help me out Smile
m0v1em4n Wrote:Isn't there an option to change from pad to arrow buttons, don't use the iphone myself, but sure i read it somewhere

Just on the iPad, the option is there on the iPhone but it does nothing. The gesture zone remains a gesture zone on the iPhone whether the option in settings is enabled or not.
Ediruzza Wrote:Got it to work...! Didn't have the Library settings on in XBMC.

Last question (for now), how do I play videos on my iPad. When I click on a movie in my iPad, it starts playing on my HTPC - not what I want.

How do I stream to the iPad?

Is there a setting?

XBMC currently doesn't allow this type of streaming (at least not in a way that any developers have been able to use) but if you'd like to do this, you could try to install the "Plex Media Manager" (http://plexapp.com) and use FSS's other iPad app (Plex Constellation) to do what you want. Both versions of Constellation (XBMC and Plex) have a similar look, so you'll already be familiar with most functions in the other app.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
@Archigos

Thanks for your advice..I'll check that out.
Ediruzza Wrote:@Archigos

Thanks for your advice..I'll check that out.

No problem... Smile

You can feel free to PM me on these forums if you need any help or have questions.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Xbmc noob here, trying to use the onscreen keyboard in constellation but no luck. I can use the arrow keys to select letters but the keyboard on the iPad does nothing. Everything thing else works great, firewall is off on xbmc pc. TIA!!
Ajasinski Wrote:Xbmc noob here, trying to use the onscreen keyboard in constellation but no luck. I can use the arrow keys to select letters but the keyboard on the iPad does nothing. Everything thing else works great, firewall is off on xbmc pc. TIA!!

Hi,

I far as I know, the keyboard in Constellation does nothing in XBMC, as yet, but that could soon change Nod
m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi,

I far as I know, the keyboard in Constellation does nothing in XBMC, as yet, but that could soon change Nod

O_o Have you tried typing in text fields ? Like in the YouTube plugin ?

Regards
Hi there,

Have bought the app, but I'm using a SQL database with Xbox and it doesn't seem as tho the app can connect to it. Doesn't register anything is playing and doesn't see any files in my library.

Any ideas?
Hi,
I have bought your application a few weeks ago.
Works very good, but I found a couple of problems that would like to solve:

1) the JSON connection stays green for few seconds then goes red for another few seconds and then green and then red, etc. So i wonder why it is doing this. All the settings are correct in the XBMC side and all the command works, but I was wondering why this is happening.

2) I have never been able to see the cover, the title and the infos of the movie I've been watching. The top part of the screen always remain like in the picture while watching a movie. How can I fix it?

I am using XBMC Live Dharma 10.1 with Iphone and Ipad Constellation, paid version.

thanks.
Rumik Wrote:Hi there,

Have bought the app, but I'm using a SQL database with Xbox and it doesn't seem as tho the app can connect to it. Doesn't register anything is playing and doesn't see any files in my library.

Any ideas?
I don't know if the XBOX has the JSON-RPC API. And this is a requirement for mostly all the remotes out there. try this:

http://XBOX_IP:8080/jsonrpc
you should get a response:
Code:
JSONRPC active and working
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5