• 68(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Ok thx. One more thing, Im using this on lion and the volume button doesn't seem to work on my mac mini connected using hdmi. any solution to this?
lapino Wrote:Ok thx. One more thing, Im using this on lion and the volume button doesn't seem to work on my mac mini connected using hdmi. any solution to this?

I think it was a bug they solved awhile back... I don't use Mac's so I can't be sure, but if you post back with the following information, I'm sure one of the other guys could help you.
  • iDevice Type (iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad)
  • Version of Constellation
  • Version of XBMC (10, 10.1, Nightly {with date})
  • Any other details you think might help
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Archigos Wrote:Portrait mode is too narrow across to accommodate things as nicely... (I haven't asked about it, so don't rule it out).

I'm almost certain there was a quick discussion on this a few weeks back between Dawid and another member and it being considered for a future release...

Yep here it is, planned for v2.0

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=9...post916798
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Burbulence Wrote:I'm almost certain there was a quick discussion on this a few weeks back between Dawid and another member and it being considered for a future release...

Yep here it is, planned for v2.0

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=9...post916798

Thought I remembered something about it, just couldn't place what it was... probably too much beer in my medication... No Anyway, glad it will be included, but probably something I wont use much.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
My i ask why it is not possible ta acces the smb share if username and password is used. I am using win 7 and share with usernane and password.
Is there somethibg it can be done to see those shares through your softwarel
Also in xbmc commander this feature is not working.
Hi all
I did not find the button to resume movie and/or Tv shows. Where is it ?
Thx and keep up the great job!
I would like to reinforce my request:

I would like to have list button on youtube, just because whenever a need to look for another video and put.
I would like to get my favorite youtube, also add a video to my favorite youtube.
I would like to access my lists from youtube video.

Thank you please think about it!
Hey guys. I've enjoyed the last few updates and decided to support you work buy buying the full app. The plugin selector is great but I've had little luck with the commands management.

I have a remote app which I can call using "touch-ir://" but Constellation wont allow me to use a '-' character saying "Entered command is invalid". it works fine via Safari

The second issue is with sending a special key '\' which toggles fullscreen and windowed mode. The issue is it doesnt. I could remap around this but it'd be nice if it worked out of the box.

Thanks
illiac4 Wrote:My i ask why it is not possible ta acces the smb share if username and password is used. I am using win 7 and share with usernane and password.
Is there somethibg it can be done to see those shares through your softwarel
Also in xbmc commander this feature is not working.

@illiac: If it's not working in both Constellation and XBMC Commander, it has to be something wrong with your network. I use Windows 7 (x64) on all my systems and every system pulls from the main server via SMB with shares that require User/Pass and everything works fine. Do these files show up fine on whichever system is running XBMC? (Is that system getting the files via SMB or locally?) Without some more details about how your network is setup, the software you're using, etc. it's kind of hard for us to help pinpoint this.

iorifly Wrote:I would like to reinforce my request:

I would like to have list button on youtube, just because whenever a need to look for another video and put.
I would like to get my favorite youtube, also add a video to my favorite youtube.
I would like to access my lists from youtube video.

Thank you please think about it!

@iorifly:
All the YouTube related suggestions are being looked into and as far as I know, at least some of it is being planned for release with Constellation 2.

DazFC Wrote:Hey guys. I've enjoyed the last few updates and decided to support you work buy buying the full app. The plugin selector is great but I've had little luck with the commands management.

I have a remote app which I can call using "touch-ir://" but Constellation wont allow me to use a '-' character saying "Entered command is invalid". it works fine via Safari

The second issue is with sending a special key '\' which toggles fullscreen and windowed mode. The issue is it doesnt. I could remap around this but it'd be nice if it worked out of the box.

Thanks

@DazFC:
From what I read (not Constellation related), iOS allows the protocols to be called from other apps, but doesn't exactly say "Hey program, you can use these..." (announcing all available to every app). This may have changed with iOS5 since the article I read was about 4.3.3 I think, but anyway it's safe to say, either intentional, or most likely just a simple oversight on what characters were restricted in the protocol name (like \ / = : etc) it most likely wouldn't be a problem to allow it... {Since I'm not a programmer for this app, it may be a technical issue with something else in the app/iOS that wont allow it, if it is, I apologize if I got your hopes up, but either way, I'm sure they will attempt to look into it for a future release}

----
@Everyone else, sorry my level of support has been a little low the last few days, most of you would probably think "It's ok, it's the holidays" but sadly, it wasn't holiday related and I was stuck in the hospital again. On the bright side, I'm back home where I can try to celebrate the remainder of Hanukkah in semi-peace. So I hope everyone has had a good holiday... and Happy New Year. I'm not sure how much I'll be around the next couple days, but I'll try to respond to as much as I can (that Dawid doesn't get to first) Big Grin
Just got my iPad for Christmas and I love it. It's now a remote a badass futuristic one at that! I was wonder if there is a way to log in to your. YouTube account so you can view you liked a favorites?
Makes me really sad to see how much great Remotes offered for IOS but not Android Sad Really would love to see a port of this
Hey at all
Dear FSS-Team

First: great work FSS-Guy's! This XMBC-Remot are a wonder!! Fu** iTunes for ever, no more this dummy-tool from apple.
Second: I'have over my X-Mas-Hollyday's all my MP3 tagged with ID3-Tag's (with MP3Tag). It looks sooooo great! I musst allways play with my iPad(1) and I discover my music-libarery new.
But now I have a small problem. I have an aestethic eye Smile Under constellatin in the tap artist are not all pictures from the right artist displayed. 90% are okey but it have some specials entries they are without an pic. Now have I under XBMC self, they insertd. But constellation will they not take over /accept. What can I do? (for example: one republic, Timbaland, Mattafix, ... are without a picture or the french artist "alizée" become the picture from Aliceé Coper - not realy the same Wink)

the rest is incredible!!

PS: when you looking for person's how test newer beta-version's so let my now.

Greetings from Switzerland
Found a little bug regarding the PVR part of the app. When you want to record something it ignores the setting that you want to record a show 2 min for example before it starts. This sometimes is needed, and would be awesome to have. Smile

-edit-

Also something that maybe should be looked into. I think you're aware of the bug that sometimes gives songs weird numbering, starting with 65537. I know that it's not related to Constellation, but I read that the guy behind XBMC Commander wanted to make a workaround for his app in the next version. I couldn't find the ticket related to this issue so I don't know the status on when this is fixed, but maybe this is something you guys could also do Smile
TheShortOfIt Wrote:Makes me really sad to see how much great Remotes offered for IOS but not Android Sad Really would love to see a port of this

FSS_Dawid; Wrote:Well we are thinking it the future to port this project for Blackberry Play book wich means that we will be able to do a android version also

That was said a while back, on page 41, I don't know any timeframes though...

nicknacc; Wrote:Just got my iPad for Christmas and I love it. It's now a remote a badass futuristic one at that! I was wonder if there is a way to log in to your. YouTube account so you can view you liked a favorites?

It's been talked about in this thread before, a quick search should find it...
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
I didn't like how I had to pay for the iPhone app and the iPad app. Like, who has an iPad and doesn't have an iPhone? I'd rather click once and enter my password once than twice.

Just bought it the other day when my girlfriend gave me an iPad. Very MTV Cribs. I was so impressed I showed you with my money.
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5