• 92(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
How far off is v2.2?

Also with YouTube playlists getting added to v2.2 will playlists have continuous play?
(2012-03-16, 11:24)Burbulence Wrote:
(2012-03-16, 04:55)iorifly Wrote: Hi all, I'm coming to the forum .... and I wonder if the version 2.0 have you ever asked!
Ability to search a video on youtube and put on the list ... Example: This playing a video ... I search there and put another in the Skins in the list of next ... and so on! has the?

Check out the Facebook page, Dawid has some spoiler photos of whats to come in v2.2

is yes! when it is available will not stand to wait!

(2012-03-16, 14:28)iorifly Wrote: is yes! when it is available will not stand to wait!

ThursdayBig Grin
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
(2012-02-25, 15:58)hrotti Wrote: Maybe your video files have DD/DTS audio and are decoded by your AVR and not the PC ? (wild guess)

Is there any way I can make the PC decode them instead?
Hi,
Thanks for the great piece of software! I really like it and use it VERY often on my iPad.
Maybe you'll be interested in my feedback and "nice to have" features:
I think it would be nice:
- to be able to see in the Albums view not only the titles of the albums but also names of artists.
- when listening the album selected from the list of all albums - to be able to open the list of all albums of that particular artist ("more albums of that artist" option)
- to have a possibility to sort albums of one artist by the year
- in the view with the detailed information about the album - to see not only the track list, title of the album and the name of artist but also the year.
- to be able to rate albums (from 1 to 5 stars for example) and then to filter them by the rating.

Sorry if any of the above was already mentioned in this thread.
Again, thanks for the Constellation!
Hi,

Just installed the pro app on new iPad (3) and I can control movies (or anything now playing) but sliding progress bar doesn't work and it says 'nothing is playing' even though as I said I can pause it. I'm running beta Eden on windows. Can you help ?

- Artur
would love some skins man Wink I dont like the so dark interface hehe Wink
(2012-03-17, 21:04)artur Wrote: Hi,

Just installed the pro app on new iPad (3) and I can control movies (or anything now playing) but sliding progress bar doesn't work and it says 'nothing is playing' even though as I said I can pause it. I'm running beta Eden on windows. Can you help ?

- Artur

Sounds like JSON connection issue. Have you checked the status of the HTTP and JSON connections (top left icon). Both need to be green.
Most likely cause for JSON not being connected is something else on your PC running on port 9090.
Hi all

I've just setup XBMC with SickBeard for sorting my tv but I'm having issues with XBMC constellation pro on both my iPhone 4 and iPad 2

I can connect to my htpc with no issue using the remote, all the right ports are open in the firewall (8080 tcp, 9090 tcp, 9777 udp) and the connection shows as green. My problem is that neither device is showing any banners or posters for anything.

All my tv shows have them on XBMC so I'm not sure what's wrong.

I've tried reinstalling the app, clearing and refreshing the cache and even enabled transparency in the iOS constellation options.

Can anyone tell me where im going wrong?

Thanks
As with most of the problems people have had over the last few pages you probably have xbmc and another service using the same http port

It's not a port issue, to be absolutely sure i've configured XBMC and my other serviices (sabnzbd, sickbeard, couchpotato) to all use custom ports in the 9000 range.

Besides I do get a full green light in the remote, I can browse, select, play, pause all my TV. I just don't have any poster/banners/images on my iOS devices? Unless there is another port/connection somewhere that I don't know about?
(2012-03-18, 19:42)cokecan72 Wrote: It's not a port issue, to be absolutely sure i've configured XBMC and my other serviices (sabnzbd, sickbeard, couchpotato) to all use custom ports in the 9000 range.

Besides I do get a full green light in the remote, I can browse, select, play, pause all my TV. I just don't have any poster/banners/images on my iOS devices? Unless there is another port/connection somewhere that I don't know about?

Go to your.xbmc.ip.address:xbmc port

And see if you get the movie list and images

Hmmmm, it prompts me for the username and password I setup then loads a half blank page.

The XBMC logo is there in the top left, and I have a Movies and Music link in the top right but nothing else on the page. Also neither of them buttons do anything.

Presumably this should list all my tv/movies and give me web controls?
Is there a way to pull up the Newest TV / Movies playlist?
(2012-03-18, 19:52)cokecan72 Wrote: Hmmmm, it prompts me for the username and password I setup then loads a half blank page.

The XBMC logo is there in the top left, and I have a Movies and Music link in the top right but nothing else on the page. Also neither of them buttons do anything.

Presumably this should list all my tv/movies and give me web controls?

You should see this

Then when you click on movies, this

Xbmc settings should look like this

And upnp enabled if you use it

(2012-03-18, 22:41)ClayM Wrote: Is there a way to pull up the Newest TV / Movies playlist?

On movies or tv shows page click filter in the top right, then 2nd button down you can select to sort by label or recently etc!

C'mon guys... There is a dedicated forum for constellation aimed at making these frequent questions less repetitive to answer and easier for you to find the answer to, please use them!

• 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5