XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
NaDs Offline
(2012-04-04 12:22)FSS_Dawid Wrote:  
(2012-04-04 00:02)NaDs Wrote:  how does one become a beta tester??

i have a pvr version of xbmc so i could help with that

Thanks

sure send me an email to support

i have sent you a pm - thanks Smile
find quote
Mdpedersen Offline
(2012-04-04 12:58)NaDs Wrote:  
(2012-04-04 12:22)FSS_Dawid Wrote:  
(2012-04-04 00:02)NaDs Wrote:  how does one become a beta tester??

i have a pvr version of xbmc so i could help with that

Thanks

sure send me an email to support

i have sent you a pm - thanks Smile

As have I Smile
find quote
bigdog66 Offline
Quote:@all random users having thumbnail issues:
This 'may' not be the cause, but it's been determined that if you have any special characters (!, ^, &, etc.) in your username or password for XBMC it can cause issues with getting the thumbnails. So if that's the case for you, please try to change that info, flush your image cache and re-sync to see if it solves the problem.

fixed it for me....Thanks!!!

WE ALL WE GOT
find quote
mobious Offline
Donor
Hi I use to use this on my iPad 2 just fine, but with the recent updates and on my new iPad it seems like everything is very choppy and sluggish when going into the TV Show and Movie section. The home section is very smooth. Its just those other two areas.
find quote
ixian Offline
Donor
Hi there,

Recently bought the universal version for my iPad - love it! Right now I"m missing channel icons - I use For the Record on the back end.

On the Constellation forums I found a user with the same issue, he sent you guys his files and the thread mentions you'd get back to him. Was this issue ever resolved, or did you figure out what For the Record users need to do?

The thread in question is here: http://constellation.ictcsc.net/index.php?topic=50.0

Thanks! And I'm more than happy to beta test this or other fixes, if you need testers, just let me know.
(This post was last modified: 2012-04-04 21:36 by ixian.)
find quote
isamu.dragon Offline
Posting Freak
Noticed that the Season and Episode Numbers are doubled
[Image: 2536976f.jpg]

[Image: all-thin-banner@2x.jpg]
XBMC Server/Client:
Database Type: MySQL
OS: WIN7 64-Bit/XBMCbuntu CPU: i7/Intel Atom (Dual Core)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760/Nvidia GeForce GT 520M RAM: 16GB/2GB (512MB GPU)
XBMC Version: Gotham/XBMCbuntu Gotham
(This post was last modified: 2012-04-05 00:54 by isamu.dragon.)
find quote
iorifly Offline
Fan
fss.
        Please implement special characters in the constellation as the names of movies in my language are so bad ....

My language has accents

My language is Portuguese-br
find quote
Archigos Offline
Donor
(2012-04-04 19:28)mobious Wrote:  Hi I use to use this on my iPad 2 just fine, but with the recent updates and on my new iPad it seems like everything is very choppy and sluggish when going into the TV Show and Movie section. The home section is very smooth. Its just those other two areas.
This is the issue I just commented on a few posts above yours. It has been fixed in version 2.2 when that becomes available to the public.

(2012-04-05 00:53)isamu.dragon Wrote:  Noticed that the Season and Episode Numbers are doubled
[Image: 2536976f.jpg]
Is it only for that show or all shows? I've never noticed it. Can you give more details... do you have NFO files for the episodes or do you use XBMC's internal scraper (and which one)?

(2012-04-05 03:30)iorifly Wrote:  fss.
        Please implement special characters in the constellation as the names of movies in my language are so bad ....

My language has accents

I'm not sure, but I think the special character issue is mainly with username/password. I have some movies that use special characters in them and in Constellation it just displays them as normal characters... (ex. Niña shows up as Nina) Can you PM me a list of some of the movies giving you trouble (and possibly a zip file with corresponding NFO files).

HTPC 1: Quad Core 3.06GHz, 16GB DDR3, (6) 2TB + (3) 1TB, 42" Vizio, Windows 8 Pro (x64), IIS 8 <- Died Jan. 10, 2013
HTPC 2: Dual Core 2.6GHz, 4GB DDR3, 640GB, Windows 8 Pro (x64)
My Personal Blog - Constellation Forums - NewsDemon
find quote
FSS_Dawid Offline
(2012-04-04 21:35)ixian Wrote:  Hi there,

Recently bought the universal version for my iPad - love it! Right now I"m missing channel icons - I use For the Record on the back end.

On the Constellation forums I found a user with the same issue, he sent you guys his files and the thread mentions you'd get back to him. Was this issue ever resolved, or did you figure out what For the Record users need to do?

The thread in question is here: http://constellation.ictcsc.net/index.php?topic=50.0

Thanks! And I'm more than happy to beta test this or other fixes, if you need testers, just let me know.

This is fixed in 2.1.3 the current appstore release. Do you have channel thumbnails in XBMC ?

My language has accents

hmmm theres only one thing that can cause this do you use MySql on windows ?

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
find quote
GoldenEye Offline
(2012-04-05 09:12)FSS_Dawid Wrote:  

My language has accents

hmmm theres only one thing that can cause this do you use MySql on windows ?
I face the same issue. Windows 7 German, xbmc on sqlite. No problem on XBMC / XWMM.

[Image: constellationmoviescreewystg.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for your support.

G.
(This post was last modified: 2012-04-05 09:34 by GoldenEye.)
find quote
FSS_Dawid Offline
O_o
What scraper are you using ?

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
(This post was last modified: 2012-04-05 09:42 by FSS_Dawid.)
find quote
Archigos Offline
Donor
Oh, just throwing this out there... for users that said they had some issues with creating custom commands in Constellation... Pending on what skin you use in XBMC you may not see the options (switch to Confluence if you don't) go into "System" -> "Settings" -> "Input Devices" and turn on "Remote control sends keyboard presses" and that should allow commands like the \ key or anything else.

HTPC 1: Quad Core 3.06GHz, 16GB DDR3, (6) 2TB + (3) 1TB, 42" Vizio, Windows 8 Pro (x64), IIS 8 <- Died Jan. 10, 2013
HTPC 2: Dual Core 2.6GHz, 4GB DDR3, 640GB, Windows 8 Pro (x64)
My Personal Blog - Constellation Forums - NewsDemon
find quote
GoldenEye Offline
(2012-04-05 09:42)FSS_Dawid Wrote:  O_o
What scraper are you using ?

OFDB version 1.1.2.
find quote
bobrap Offline
Fan
(2012-04-05 10:43)Archigos Wrote:  Oh, just throwing this out there... for users that said they had some issues with creating custom commands in Constellation... Pending on what skin you use in XBMC you may not see the options (switch to Confluence if you don't) go into "System" -> "Settings" -> "Input Devices" and turn on "Remote control sends keyboard presses" and that should allow commands like the \ key or anything else.

I'm trying this rather unsuccessfully, though. Probably super easy, but, how do I remove a custom command?

YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
find quote
iorifly Offline
Fan
I am using windows 7 and use the scraper standard for movies!
find quote