• 109(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Just updated today to 2.2.1 on new ipad. Now ony have HTTP connection and JSON wont connect. App crashes repeatedly and without fail when I test connection.
As a result I have nothing in constellation. No thumbs, nada! Not a happy camper at the moment :-(

Code:
05:17:42 T:126128128  NOTICE: ES: Incoming connection from XBMC Constellation
05:18:22 T:126128128  NOTICE: ES: Client XBMC Constellation from 192.168.1.88 timed out

**edit

Panic over. Performed Hard reboot of ATV and it's all back to how it was before, but quicker Smile

nice one dev's
Is there a way to have Constellation "re-connect" to JSONRPC? Sometime it's yellow/red because Constellation crashes or if I recall the app after a long period. The only way to have the connection re-established is to restart XBMC.

Thanks.
One small issue. Despite having my TV shows set to Poster, i'm seeing banners for some of the shows. Not sure how this happened as about a week ago it was showing posters just fine. The layout is fine, just the images are wrong.
Updated and app crashes as soon as it connects to xbmc. Any way to roll back to previous version?

Edit....deleted saved host and re added, also rebooted xbmc for good measure, appears to be working now.
Upgraded to the new version and finally EPG data is shown for live tv, thanks!
Less happy about scrolling in the new version, this was fine but has now become choppy. I have the new iPad...
Awaiting support for the nightlies...
HTTP connects, but RPC doesn't... So no thumbnails (or list of movies for that matter)... Just blank.

The remote control portion does work though...
+1 for nightlies support....

HTTP Connection fine, but no RPC

Again, the remote works ok, just nothing else.
Hello
I bought this application on my ipad 2 for control my xbmc on my mediacenter. it works very good... some problems with my nod32 and my router but all resolved. I have a tiny question. do you think it's possible to have a launch button for xbmc software on the mediacenter or it's difficult??

Anyway... great app
(2012-05-07, 15:12)xpress92 Wrote: Hello
I bought this application on my ipad 2 for control my xbmc on my mediacenter. it works very good... some problems with my nod32 and my router but all resolved. I have a tiny question. do you think it's possible to have a launch button for xbmc software on the mediacenter or it's difficult??

Anyway... great app

That has been addressed many times... It will be looked at in the future, but due to the multiple different types of systems it's not as simple as just sticking a button on there.

------
RE: Eden Nightly
I've had to be away more than I'd like recently due to personal issues, but if I remember correctly, the next round of beta builds should start soon and will more than likely begin the push to add Nightly support.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Seems like movie sets shows up as "not watched" although all movies in set are marked as "watched"...?
@spitz66:
Some basic info would be nice and helpful... I've never experienced that and no one else seems to have reported a similar issue that I'm aware of.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2012-05-08, 08:01)Archigos Wrote: @spitz66:
Some basic info would be nice and helpful... I've never experienced that and no one else seems to have reported a similar issue that I'm aware of.

Sorry, running Constellation v2.2.1 on an iPad2 and XBMC Eden Final with PVR support.

Setting "unwatched only" flag in movie view results as the example with Alien movie set below:

(2012-05-06, 22:30)thebodster Wrote: +1 for nightlies support....

HTTP Connection fine, but no RPC

Again, the remote works ok, just nothing else.

Same here though it was working with the beta3 version of xbmc... (ipad version 2.2.1)
It's a very great app, i hope it will work again soon !
I can't get Wake On Lan to work anymore.. This worked perfect for about 1 month ago. I can't tell if it's Constellations which fails, or the new XBMC? (I have been running eden pre. releases for almost ½ year). So i suspect Constellation for not waking my computer anymore :/
(2012-05-08, 18:59)rskadk Wrote: I can't get Wake On Lan to work anymore.. This worked perfect for about 1 month ago. I can't tell if it's Constellations which fails, or the new XBMC? (I have been running eden pre. releases for almost ½ year). So i suspect Constellation for not waking my computer anymore :/

Hi there, I've checked my configuration for you. I run the latest eden release and XBMC Constellation. All works fine.
Did you set the PME or WOL correct? You might did a bios reset which set this on default /Off.

Just wanted to say that it SHOULD work.

Question of my own
I've set up my WOL, I wanted to know if i can trigger (start XBMC) with the constellation app? Is there some kind of plugin which lets me start my XBMC from Windows 7? I dont like to install another app to start XBMC from my ipad 2...

Thanks in advance
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5