• 121(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Can you please add music videos into it, latest version great updates...cant see whats playing in dash, but much more stable doesn't crash anymore...thnxxxx...
Openelec PVR in lounge 6tb of storage...
XBMC PVR on 27in I3 Mac in bedroom...
Ipad 2 running XBMC...

What more do you want...
Can anyone help me with an issue? I downloaded and bought the pro version of Constellation some months ago. Just upgraded to the newest version, and attempted to restore my in app purchase on my iPad.. But nothing happens. I used the same username and password to restore that I used to buy it in the first place. To confirm that I uninstalled constellation and redownloaded it. Tried again to restore, no luck. Tried restarting my ipad. No luck. Tried the same thing on my iPhone. Exactly the same thing happened. I can obviously tell its not worked because I see the ads now. Any advice or assistance? I use this app daily and can't go back to the basic version.
(2012-08-21, 13:38)dscox Wrote: Can anyone help me with an issue? I downloaded and bought the pro version of Constellation some months ago. Just upgraded to the newest version, and attempted to restore my in app purchase on my iPad.. But nothing happens. I used the same username and password to restore that I used to buy it in the first place. To confirm that I uninstalled constellation and redownloaded it. Tried again to restore, no luck. Tried restarting my ipad. No luck. Tried the same thing on my iPhone. Exactly the same thing happened. I can obviously tell its not worked because I see the ads now. Any advice or assistance? I use this app daily and can't go back to the basic version.

Are you sure you don't use russian DNS servers form in-appstore.com ? Smile
If the restore does't work for you and you have purchased the app just go and tap BUY not restore you will get a message box confirming that this is a non-consumable purchase and it's a free download.

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
I had the pro version on the iphone and the ad-version on the ipad, today I paid for universal pro version with the newest update but I don't seem to have sab/sickbeard/cp on the iphone, only on ipad. Neither are displaying any ads so I assume both are still the pro version.
(2012-08-21, 19:31)Avigrace Wrote: I had the pro version on the iphone and the ad-version on the ipad, today I paid for universal pro version with the newest update but I don't seem to have sab/sickbeard/cp on the iphone, only on ipad. Neither are displaying any ads so I assume both are still the pro version.
The extension package will be available on the iPhone/iPod from v2.9 now we are bug-fixing 2.8.1.

Regards

(2012-08-21, 00:57)Archigos Wrote: I'm not dead yet... Smile and you were slacking... Tongue

Anyway, I'm glad Apple finally pushed the release live... took long enough.
Yeah yeah Tongue

(2012-08-21, 02:00)gman3042 Wrote: love the integration with everything.. the only issue i'm having is that it wont let me download anything in sickbeard.. i click the episode i want and all it does is do a checkmark.. not sure what the checkmark does... but it doesnt move it to "Wanted" or "snatched"

You should be able to go through an tick which ever eps you want to download, then click mass update at the top and that will mark the chosen eps as wanted then its up to sick ears to work its magic. The tick just displays you have added it to the queue, mass update applies the changes
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Love the new version, i have the pro version (universal) do i have to pay to activate the extended services? I was able to configure them, and i see stuff in them, but when i click edit in sabnzbd i get a popup saying i need to buy the extended services.

Shouldnt it be included in the pro version?
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

(2012-08-22, 01:50)The_Dogg Wrote: Love the new version, i have the pro version (universal) do i have to pay to activate the extended services? I was able to configure them, and i see stuff in them, but when i click edit in sabnzbd i get a popup saying i need to buy the extended services.

Shouldnt it be included in the pro version?

The pro version is to get rid of the adverts, and enable the full screen. You need to buy the extended services pack on top of the pro version to get full sabnzbd integration. It's well worth the little extra, the guys at FSS have put massive amounts of effort into support and introducing new features since constellations launch, and the latest release is amazing.
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Found slight bug, not sure if it was mentioned.

For live tv, when you press the "I" next to the channel, an epg list is shown on the right, when you press the record round button next to each listing it shows a popup saying that you need a pro version. I have the Pro version with the extended pack. If I press on each listing in full epg screen, without going through the channel, I can schedule recording without issues (even though it doesn't show a flag that it is scheduled).

Overall FANTASTIC update! Well done to the devs.
Current setup:
Amlogic M3/MX + Linux + BOXiK Skin + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6

Previous setup:
Revo 3700 + flirc + OpenElec nightlies + Quartz + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6
atv1 + Crystalbuntu + XBMC nightly + xperience1080
(2012-08-22, 12:06)Ilia Wrote: Found slight bug, not sure if it was mentioned.

For live tv, when you press the "I" next to the channel, an epg list is shown on the right, when you press the record round button next to each listing it shows a popup saying that you need a pro version. I have the Pro version with the extended pack. If I press on each listing in full epg screen, without going through the channel, I can schedule recording without issues (even though it doesn't show a flag that it is scheduled).

Overall FANTASTIC update! Well done to the devs.
I can confirm this bug. It will be fixed in 2.8.2 which will be submitted to apple on Friday.

Regards!

when I watch a movie and I put my ipad 3 to standby with the button on top of the ipad while I have constellation open and The il put my ipad on again he will close my constallation then i need to start THE app againHuh
And THE Facebook option also not working get the message missing type field in media

Sorry fore the bad engles
The Facebook bug was fixed today and it will be in added in v2.8.2.
We have also found some strange problems which in some situations can cause the problems as you are experiencing.
Oké ty
This is a great app,

I've been using it for a long time but since I did the upgrade two days ago I cannot register it as a PRO user. That's the same thing that was reported in here by other user. I click on the restore button and it asks for my password so I enter it and nothing happens. Then I try to buy the app again and a messagem pops (not everytime that I try this) saying that I already bought this app so I should be a free download. But nothing happens also. I still have the advertisments on the app. My apple Id is [email protected], I tried to reset the ipad, check if I'm on the last IOS version, and everything that I can think of but without any luck.

Any help is really apreciated.

Regards,

Marcelo Macedo.
Hiya!

Bought this program a while ago and I have to say it blew me away... Easy to set up and it worked immediately.

However, I recently changed my whole HTPC setup as we got another htpc, and they are now syncing the libraries to a MySQL server, and the thumbnails on a networked drive through NFS...

All that is good and dandy - we are using user profiles in XBMC now, though - and it seems Constellation is having a huge issue with that fact - the master user profile has an empty library as the only profile of them all. When I ask Constellation to sync libraries, they just come up empty... That leaves me to believe that Constellation is syncing the master user/default user by default - is there any way to change that? Or even better - could Constellation possibly in some foreseeable future perhaps support the use of user profiles in XBMC? Smile

Thanks for an incredible remote!

Best regards
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5