• 122(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Hi,

Nice to see all those useful new functions! Thanks.
I tested some yesterday but couldn't get SABnzbd to work. Could it be that it is not compatible with SABnzbd version 0.7.3? I could get the API key via your app but the test fails. Also noticed that another APP “myNZB” didn’t work either whit this version.
Also strange that there is nothing in the SABnzbd log file!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
INTEL DN2820FYKH NUC 2D/3D WINDOWS
ACER HD9500BD / MARANTZ SR7009 ATMOS 7.1.4

(2012-08-21, 07:43)meridius Wrote: Hi there just got the new version and still the movie sort by name Is still not working right ? Constellation is still not using the sort title of the movie instead it's still using the movie title and movies are not in order

Example

Blade
Blade II
Blade runner
Blade trinity

But on xbmc it's

Blade
Blade II
Blade trinity
Blade runner

That's because in the sort title of blade trinity it's called blade iii but your app is not using the sort by title and just keeps using the main title name to sort them

All my library is messed up can this be looked into as I know it was supposed to be fixed awhile ago but still the problem remains

Cheers for the hard work

Anyone ?

Hi, I posted this over on the Constellation forum, but it looks like this forum gets more coverage, so here it is again:

Sickbeard / Couchpotato Integration
==========================

I currently have Sickbeard, Sabnzbd and Couchpotato all installed on my server running behind mod_proxy in apache. So e.g. To access sickbeard I use the URL http://server/sickbeard.

To configure the Constellation integration with these apps, I assume that I would put for example /sickbeard in the "prefix" field.

However, whatever I enter into this field (for all of the sickbeard, Sabnzbd and Couchpotato configuration items) seems to be ignored and discarded.

Is this part of the configuration screen working correctly? Or have I misunderstood what this field is for?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Paul.

Constellation version : 2.8.1
(2012-08-22, 10:06)Burbulence Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 01:50)The_Dogg Wrote: Love the new version, i have the pro version (universal) do i have to pay to activate the extended services? I was able to configure them, and i see stuff in them, but when i click edit in sabnzbd i get a popup saying i need to buy the extended services.

Shouldnt it be included in the pro version?

The pro version is to get rid of the adverts, and enable the full screen. You need to buy the extended services pack on top of the pro version to get full sabnzbd integration. It's well worth the little extra, the guys at FSS have put massive amounts of effort into support and introducing new features since constellations launch, and the latest release is amazing.

Thanks for the specification, I bought the extended services, don't mind paying an extra 3$ for this great app!
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

(2012-08-22, 21:04)meridius Wrote:
(2012-08-21, 07:43)meridius Wrote: Hi there just got the new version and still the movie sort by name Is still not working right ? Constellation is still not using the sort title of the movie instead it's still using the movie title and movies are not in order

Example

Blade
Blade II
Blade runner
Blade trinity

But on xbmc it's

Blade
Blade II
Blade trinity
Blade runner

That's because in the sort title of blade trinity it's called blade iii but your app is not using the sort by title and just keeps using the main title name to sort them

All my library is messed up can this be looked into as I know it was supposed to be fixed awhile ago but still the problem remains

Cheers for the hard work

Anyone ?
Added today for v2.8.2.
You will have to go to the filter icon and chose sort by "Sort title". We assume you have the sort title filed available for all movies.

(2012-08-22, 21:43)elysrum Wrote: Hi, I posted this over on the Constellation forum, but it looks like this forum gets more coverage, so here it is again:

Sickbeard / Couchpotato Integration
==========================

I currently have Sickbeard, Sabnzbd and Couchpotato all installed on my server running behind mod_proxy in apache. So e.g. To access sickbeard I use the URL http://server/sickbeard.

To configure the Constellation integration with these apps, I assume that I would put for example /sickbeard in the "prefix" field.

However, whatever I enter into this field (for all of the sickbeard, Sabnzbd and Couchpotato configuration items) seems to be ignored and discarded.

Is this part of the configuration screen working correctly? Or have I misunderstood what this field is for?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Paul.

Constellation version : 2.8.1

This is the point and that's how it's supposed to work. We will have a look @ it tomorrow and definitely fix it for version 2.8.2. I would also invite you to our beta team to test the implementation. send me a PM with your e-mail address.

(2012-08-22, 20:57)opeters Wrote: Hi,

Nice to see all those useful new functions! Thanks.
I tested some yesterday but couldn't get SABnzbd to work. Could it be that it is not compatible with SABnzbd version 0.7.3? I could get the API key via your app but the test fails. Also noticed that another APP “myNZB” didn’t work either whit this version.
Also strange that there is nothing in the SABnzbd log file!

I use it with SABnzbd 0.7.3 are you sure you have the api enabled? screen Shot

(2012-08-22, 21:46)The_Dogg Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 10:06)Burbulence Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 01:50)The_Dogg Wrote: Love the new version, i have the pro version (universal) do i have to pay to activate the extended services? I was able to configure them, and i see stuff in them, but when i click edit in sabnzbd i get a popup saying i need to buy the extended services.

Shouldnt it be included in the pro version?

The pro version is to get rid of the adverts, and enable the full screen. You need to buy the extended services pack on top of the pro version to get full sabnzbd integration. It's well worth the little extra, the guys at FSS have put massive amounts of effort into support and introducing new features since constellations launch, and the latest release is amazing.

Thanks for the specification, I bought the extended services, don't mind paying an extra 3$ for this great app!

Nice to hear that you enjoy it Smile
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
(2012-08-22, 19:55)reqpro Wrote: Hiya!

Bought this program a while ago and I have to say it blew me away... Easy to set up and it worked immediately.

However, I recently changed my whole HTPC setup as we got another htpc, and they are now syncing the libraries to a MySQL server, and the thumbnails on a networked drive through NFS...

All that is good and dandy - we are using user profiles in XBMC now, though - and it seems Constellation is having a huge issue with that fact - the master user profile has an empty library as the only profile of them all. When I ask Constellation to sync libraries, they just come up empty... That leaves me to believe that Constellation is syncing the master user/default user by default - is there any way to change that? Or even better - could Constellation possibly in some foreseeable future perhaps support the use of user profiles in XBMC? Smile

Thanks for an incredible remote!

Best regards
We actually have had a few tries to have user profiles in constellation but we always landed @ the point that XBMC crashed the JSON RPC port or was stuck in a loop. I have reported this a couple of times buy no one is interested in fixing this we had a go at it by ourselves but we could not find the problem in xbmc to much source code Smile And the amount of people using this is really low so we just drop the idea. I will check if something has changed in frodo and report back.
Excellent, thank you for the reply, Dawid.
Hopefully they will address this issue.

As far as I can tell, the JSON crashes because it starts a new instance for each user profile - and since the master profile json instance is up while on the login screen, and logging in a different user tries to create a new json instance on the same port, it'll crash... Or at least, that's what my logic tells me.
Program is looking great. But have some potential ideas for the app:

- Would love to see some more display settings for Movies, Tv shows and Music. The icons are too large for my huge library so I scroll a lot. XBMC commander gives more options for smaller icons on screen.
- I'd like the sidebuttons to be a little brighter, there rather hard to see now when the Ipad backlight is under 30%.
- Within the Trakt application, my preference would be to see (or switch) for most viewed movies in that week, to see which are the latest movies that were released. Now you can see trending movies, which usually is a mix of latest movies or just some 'coincidence' movies (that 1 person just watched at night)
- I'd also like a download button within trakt that download that specific movie in Coachpotato
(2012-08-22, 22:10)reqpro Wrote: Excellent, thank you for the reply, Dawid.
Hopefully they will address this issue.

As far as I can tell, the JSON crashes because it starts a new instance for each user profile - and since the master profile json instance is up while on the login screen, and logging in a different user tries to create a new json instance on the same port, it'll crash... Or at least, that's what my logic tells me.

That's correct Smile I hope this is fixed for frodo as we have the profile switching code in the app Wink I will give it a shot tomorrow.

(2012-08-22, 22:33)rolandb5 Wrote: Program is looking great. But have some potential ideas for the app:

- Would love to see some more display settings for Movies, Tv shows and Music. The icons are too large for my huge library so I scroll a lot. XBMC commander gives more options for smaller icons on screen.
- I'd like the sidebuttons to be a little brighter, there rather hard to see now when the Ipad backlight is under 30%.
- Within the Trakt application, my preference would be to see (or switch) for most viewed movies in that week, to see which are the latest movies that were released. Now you can see trending movies, which usually is a mix of latest movies or just some 'coincidence' movies (that 1 person just watched at night)
- I'd also like a download button within trakt that download that specific movie in Coachpotato
- Would love to see some more display settings for Movies
--->We are more about usability then having 10 views for the same thing But If we find a cool layout option for it I will let you know. I don't know of you have seen the search feature in the dashboard(pull down the dash view) it's a fast way of playing a movie Smile
- I'd like the sidebuttons
--> By side buttons you mean the index or the menu ?
--> Are you sure you have looked @ the view closely ? Smile this was the point of implementing trakt in the first place Wink The button is there you can add movies and tvShows from trakt Smile
(2012-08-22, 22:36)FSS_Dawid Wrote: That's correct Smile I hope this is fixed for frodo as we have the profile switching code in the app Wink I will give it a shot tomorrow.

Weird that it should cause problems for the devs of XBMC... Wouldn't it be fairly easily fixed by destroying the JSON object used in the login screen when a user profile is selected, and then instance a new JSON object once logged in with the new user?
May have a bug, whenever I switch to calendar view in trakt, constellation crashes.

Also is it possible to have delete in couch potato safe buttons please?
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Hope to see the new update With more bug fixes realy love the app
I've been charged twice the restore kept saying unable to connect to apple account so I clicked go pro like other person said earlier then I got charged again...

If you wanted us to pay again just ask not timeout glitch on restore button...Its a handy program to use one question are we getting charged for the next update soon to released??

Cant wait for next one to see the updates the program has come a long way keep it up great work...
Openelec PVR in lounge 6tb of storage...
XBMC PVR on 27in I3 Mac in bedroom...
Ipad 2 running XBMC...

What more do you want...
Hi,

I just updated and now when playing music I can't pause. The play button stays visible while playing.
(2012-08-23, 00:06)Burbulence Wrote: May have a bug, whenever I switch to calendar view in trakt, constellation crashes.

Also is it possible to have delete in couch potato safe buttons please?

Ok this problem is rare but we have traced it and will be fixed in 2.8.2
Delete btn in couch also is going to be a safe button.

(2012-08-23, 21:33)daunjan Wrote: I've been charged twice the restore kept saying unable to connect to apple account so I clicked go pro like other person said earlier then I got charged again...

If you wanted us to pay again just ask not timeout glitch on restore button...Its a handy program to use one question are we getting charged for the next update soon to released??

Cant wait for next one to see the updates the program has come a long way keep it up great work...
Well you are not supposed to get charged twice. We do not control the payments it's a strict apple api that we setup and we only get a response if your transaction was finished successfully. But Im sorry about the inconvenience.
(2012-08-24, 05:44)Bawk Wrote: Hi,

I just updated and now when playing music I can't pause. The play button stays visible while playing.

Does the volume control / up / down work for you ?
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5