• 139(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
I m having this issue with constellation.. ( latest xbmc nightly)
Ipad on, picking an episode,
play
Ipad screen turns blank after a while (normal behavior) ..
If i try to turn on ipad 2 , while watching the above episode, takes some time before ipad
Comes from blank screen to lock screen.

Is it normal?
Sorry if these questions have been asked before but I have the 2 below issues:

1. On the iPhone version I cannot seem to be able to delete or edit a manually added Radio Station URL, on the iPad version there is no problem, I can delete it
2. Even though both connection lights are green in both iPad/iPhone it ALWAYS shows nothing is playing even though I play audio, radio or video

I have Eden XBMC version on Win 7, iPad 3rd gen iOS6.0.1 and iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 all with Constellation v2.8 Pro version

Any advise would be much appreciated
Thanks
Hi everyone,

I've found a couple of bugs that have popped up recently.

Hardware: iPad2
iOS 6.0 (10A403)

Mac Mini
Eden Latest Release

Issues seen:

When viewing an album, it used to scroll across just above the song names with the Artist and Album name, now it's just a blank box so I have no idea who the album is made by...a tad irritating when you don't have album art (pretty big music collection and no time to fix it all with album art)

When playing tracks, the drop down remote occasionally (more often than not) doesn't report the bit rate/audio quality. It works fine with video as far as I can tell though.

I'd just like to take the time to say thanks for the app though, it's absolutely brilliant. Too bad Sickbeard support got pulled, that would have been very useful indeed.

Lastly, this isn't a bug, but I guess the app isn't yet designed to work with the nightly builds of XBMC? I tried one a few weeks ago and it wouldn't talk to it.

A quick feature request: Is there any chance you could add audio bit rate to the song name section? This would be absolutely brilliant, especially when you have multiple versions of an album in your collection!

Thanks,

Andy
I wonder if Apple sent a kill command to those of us still running the version with Sickbeard, SABNZBD, etc. support. I suddenly can't get Constellation to run. The splash screen pops up and then the desktop reappears shortly thereafter. Everything was working fine last night.
XBMC 10.1 | Constellation | Windows 7 Home Premium
Dell m1330 | Core2Duo 2.66Ghz | 3GB RAM | 2 TB Network Storage
You could have put the VEVO like youtube ... ie access list of videos within the own application.
Is it possible to look the imdb info through imdb number? NOT the name of movie. Because of I have Russian DB, with Russian scrapper, so imdb give the error with it.
(2012-11-03, 23:50)solamnic Wrote: I m having this issue with constellation.. ( latest xbmc nightly)
Ipad on, picking an episode,
play
Ipad screen turns blank after a while (normal behavior) ..
If i try to turn on ipad 2 , while watching the above episode, takes some time before ipad
Comes from blank screen to lock screen.

Is it normal?

This is happening to me on the ipad 2 as well.
HTPC_Bar:Silverstone GD05B | ASROCK Z68M | Intel I3 |
HTPC_LivingRoom:Intel NUC i3
HTPC_BedRoom:Lenovo
UNRAID:1TB, 3TB, 3TB

Sorry if this has been asked/is obvious but I cant seem to find a way to play all albums/songs by an artist without queing them one at a time....what am I missing?!
app VEVO, please ! View the playlist
Standart XBMC key e.g. A-Z, 1-0 doent work for me. While everything ok in XBMC commander.
Oh, and does anyone have any experience using the rdio plug-in. I'd like to hear what it entails before I pay up. I'm looking for library browsing etc.
Are Couchpotato, and Sickbeard enabled in latest version? I installed and purchased the Pro version and cannot find them.

Thanks,

H.
I'm looking for a remote for my iPad für XBMC running on latest frodo. I can see my library but the playlist and currently playing is always empty.

Is this work in progess? If yes: will live tv be supported too?

And: are there plans to support pictures (slide shows including pause, scaling, etc.)?

EDIT: Yes, no facebook account and proud of it.
Amazing app, thanks to everyone involved.
New setup, bought the Foxconn A3500 and took the ATV2 and samba server (been running a couple of years) out about a month ago. Thanks for this guide - http://youresuchageek.blogspot.fr/2012/0...media.html
Everything was working great until I removed and reinstalled Eden after a kernel update caused some network hardware issues. On the phone I tried restarting the app and flushing cache. Lazy troubleshooting I know but eventually I fell back to previous kernel and all was well accept...
Conatellation connects HTTP and JSON green lights but no trackpad/touch control. In fact there is no FFWD/RWND, Prev/Nxt, other icon controls either. But I do get feed back of running time and file name (started either from system keyboard or from menu on app).

I have restarted everything many times, removed and reinstalled Eden and the app, forwarded ports in router but still have limited control with 2 green lights. Reboot button works in app too. In landscape view the slider control works fine but again no touch, arrow or icon response. No response on HTPC that is. Touch area on phone shows trails, arrows/icons change shade when touched. Connecting appears normal, red, amber, green light. Blue bar progress on bottom as usual. Also, removed connection in app more than once.

Constellation - 2.8.6

HTPC - Foxconn NT-A3500
Minimal install Ubuntu Server 12.04
XBMC 11 Eden

iPhone - 3GS iOS 5.0.1

Thanks, JG

Arrrgh! Idiot I am. Switched UFW back on last night planning to define rules and got distracted. Disabled and all is well again. Very sorry, delete if necessary.

JG
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5