• 2(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
moshelog Wrote:FSS_Dawid
ive just downloaded and installed it

The library doesnt work for me not in xbmc v10 and not in any beta builds .

any eta when the fix is going to released?
thx in advance

moshelog

Send me your device UUID i will send you a dev version wich should resolve this problem.

Archigos Wrote:I installed it early this morning (like 4ish hours ago) and it showed the correct number of albums but the TV and Movies had the wrong count and pretty much anything I tried to do would cause the app to outright freeze so I had to force quit and when I reopened it, it'd just do the same thing... I've been able to play for a couple minutes at a time and really like some of the views and other things, just not sure why it's crashing like this.

Specs:
64GB iPad (1st Gen) Wifi Only Model running 4.3.3
XBMC running on Windows 7 Ultimate x64

222 Albums in Music Library
500+ Movies and 240+ TV Shows (over 10,000 Episodes)

Any ideas?

meh1965 Wrote:I have a Mac Mini running XBMC.
It's the same problem we made a big bug Smile It has been resolved and submitted to appstore today You can send me your UUID by PM give

Regards
do i need jailbreak ipad to install the dev version ?

i have ipad2 non jailbreak .
moshelog Wrote:do i need jailbreak ipad to install the dev version ?

i have ipad2 non jailbreak .

Nope, no jailbreak required.... I've used Dev versions of multiple apps (each sent to me LEGIT before someone says something stupid)
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
FSS_Dawid udid sent
moshelog Wrote:FSS_Dawid udid sent

Me too Rolleyes
not2fast Wrote:Me too Rolleyes
And so did I.
awesome app! though one bug on apple tv1 (with crystalubuntu) is that none of the player controls (Video OSD) work. Seems to be only happening on appletv1, works fine with macos.

Got xbmc commander as well, that app doesnt have this problem, I think he had to implement a specific fix just for apple tv.

Let me know if u need more info

Cheers!

Update: had to update to June version of crystalubuntu and it fixed the issue
Current setup:
Amlogic M3/MX + Linux + BOXiK Skin + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6

Previous setup:
Revo 3700 + flirc + OpenElec nightlies + Quartz + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6
atv1 + Crystalbuntu + XBMC nightly + xperience1080
Hi! Can you please add support for Boxee Box? Please-please-please! =)
@Ilia
The support for ATV1 is there just go to your host settings where you can type your ip address and disable event server.

@noem
Yes, we plan to add that feature. But first we need a rock-solid release of what we have now after that milestone we will start coding new features. Just remember: this is only the beginning Smile

Or, how Mr. Jobs says, "This changes everything" Wink

@haired
Hmmm we'll see Wink

P.S.

we will send dev version in approx. 1 hour
Still have the same problem here.
I might be retarted, but where do i find the gesture controls?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
still same problem libary view doesnt work here
In the screenshot, there are mediaflags and a actor listing...i do not see that option with the program. Is there a modification for this? Or am i missing something in an option setting?
lindop this is the libary view movies and music but it doesnt work well .
there is abug
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:I might be retarted, but where do i find the gesture controls?

Remote --> settings -->Gestures zone --> ON Smile

LindoP Wrote:In the screenshot, there are mediaflags and a actor listing...i do not see that option with the program. Is there a modification for this? Or am i missing something in an option setting?
XBMC v10 dose only server the movie studio all the rest of the "mediaflags" are available in XBMC nightly builds...

moshelog Wrote:lindop this is the libary view movies and music but it doesnt work well .
there is abug
Well we will have to run some tests. I will get back to you.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5